Pko By Marcus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No help from the MODERATORS!

Go down

No help from the MODERATORS! Empty No help from the MODERATORS!

Post by junlozada Tue 10 Jun - 8:47

Why can't all of the so called GM can't help my friend RenzRampas on his case???? Im just making a point here that he is not making a story and he is not doing this incident to earn! GM, I know that all of you know that a lot of lost items are occuring and yet there's no action on renz' case! I'm so frustrated on action that didn't happen! The man spent a lot of time and money(in real life)buying rums! he even bought the rebirth card, but you guys didn't give him any consideration! You didn't give help on a man that is very supportive on this game! I know for a fact that the rollback is not just a bug! someone is messing on the server and maybe someone is trying to fix it but unfortunately instead of fixing it an error occurs. We will not be disconnected if there is no one messing with it and it will not restart by it self! The BUGS, the errors are in your end not ours! Don't just hide on us! give us answer and bring back all the items that suddenly got disappeared!

Last edited by junlozada on Tue 10 Jun - 9:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
junlozada
junlozada
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 36
Server : Engine
Class : Crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum