Pko By Marcus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFK Auto-howler at Icicle (I dono where to post this as the "MOST WANTED" section is gone)

3 posters

Go down

AFK Auto-howler at Icicle (I dono where to post this as the "MOST WANTED" section is gone) Empty AFK Auto-howler at Icicle (I dono where to post this as the "MOST WANTED" section is gone)

Post by xXxooCRUZooxXx Thu 12 Jun - 1:46

AFK Auto-howler at Icicle (I dono where to post this as the "MOST WANTED" section is gone) Cap00004

server: Anchor
time: about 0030(GMT+Cool
i saw this afk auto-howler in icicle while i doing my story quest.
the afk champ killed the yeti king n i cant complete my quest (i post this bcoz it disturb my quest)
this is not the 1st afk champ auto howling in Anchor.
there r many champs afk in argent n shaitan too (i saw them while i doing quest again, i lazy ss so many)
they were hunting nss for sale.
those players from Anchor know tht many nss is available for sale in argent.
i tried pm GM n GM asked me to post in forum.
hope GM will do smtg abt this.
those afk auto-howler is annoying n richie rich.
xXxooCRUZooxXx
xXxooCRUZooxXx
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 8
Server : Anchor
Class : crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

AFK Auto-howler at Icicle (I dono where to post this as the "MOST WANTED" section is gone) Empty Re: AFK Auto-howler at Icicle (I dono where to post this as the "MOST WANTED" section is gone)

Post by Yuki Thu 12 Jun - 12:55

Err , can you please tell me the offender name ? If u wanna post , you can try posting at the official forums , since the wanted section is back on official forum
Yuki
Yuki
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 179
Server : anchor, Deck , Flag
Class : sharpshooter, Cleric , Cruz
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

AFK Auto-howler at Icicle (I dono where to post this as the "MOST WANTED" section is gone) Empty Re: AFK Auto-howler at Icicle (I dono where to post this as the "MOST WANTED" section is gone)

Post by xXxooCRUZooxXx Thu 12 Jun - 17:16

as u can c from the ss
the champ ign is QWEREW
n there is a lot more in shaitan... sigh...
cant remember all those ign n lazy to go ss all those champ.
n need to go upload ss is much more work.
i hope when v saw the auto-howler, v can pm GM n GM can teleport to the spot n witness it n ban it at the same time.
less work for all of us. SS is troublesome.
mayb after i post this SS, the champ will change spot. when GM go there, no more auto-howler.
xXxooCRUZooxXx
xXxooCRUZooxXx
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 8
Class : crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamyBox Thu 12 Jun - 18:07

er... i saw one champ auto-howling in shaitan at (1218,3126)
ign is giruqrr
DreamyBox
Lurker
Lurker

Female
Number of posts : 7
Class : SharpShooter
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down