Pko By Marcus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Join Navy 12

+3
ZedTheRipper
Becca
RedPuma
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Come Join Navy 12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Join Navy 12

Post by GOD Tue 27 May - 23:16

Talk about urself la shadow, u tink u so cool and strong mehz. U also used ur main to help u farm bd gems. U guys also spoilt the game for low lvl, used high lvl char to farm items or eq then used it on low lvl to make them so imba. U guys just wan to conquer everything in pko, now even in mini sw also wan fight with us. Can't u just play SW and leave the mini for us to play? If 1 enemy forge bd gems play in mini sw, i dun mind. But all whole group come in with bd forge eq, who wan play sia. The creation for MINI SW is for some1 like us, low lvl, not so good eq and normal forging. NOT FOR U GUYS USED HIGH LVL CHAR TO HUNT AND FARM ITEMS FOR UR LOW LVL CHAR TO COME MINI SW. Most of the navy 8 make lvl 64 char and join roundtable. Dun u guys feel ashamed about it?? Talk about others, hw about talk about urself first la.
GOD
GOD
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 1
Server : Engine
Class : Cleric
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Come Join Navy 12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Join Navy 12

Post by Shadow Wed 28 May - 0:34

1. My cleric has no bd gems on it at all. You said that because you are so noob don't know what is a cleric build. And you are weak dont' ask everyoen else to stay weak as you so you can fight with them, Jesus, what a lame excuse.
2. Our high lvl chars does not just there from nothing, we work our ways to high lvl. We take what we earn and we fight with honor, win or lose, we stay as what we are.
3. BD gems not easy to get, so far I only got 2 bd gems from bd hunting, that's after 3 months. If you think bd hunting is easy, go try yourself.
4. I never say I am strong, as matter fact, I am probably one of the weakest one in my guild now. I only got lvl 4 gos on my staff. Failed 3x try to +5 gos, now no gold to forge more. Any cruz with decent forge can stun and kill me, if you can't meaning to you suck, stop complaining others being strong. And there is nothing wrong of want to conquer something in pko, that's the motivation of playing, if you are not, why lvl up, just stay as lvl 1 and only chit chat with your friends.
5. Only pko admin can make game imbalance, we players can't do nothing, everything we can do other players can. I start wondering why I even responding now.

Anyway, do what you want to do if you are proud of what you are doing. We RT at least stay as RT. And we are proud of our guild. We work hard for what we want to get, unlike some ppl only know complaining others being strong or sneak around like a lame loser. There are plenty mini sw chars out there stronger than us, we never said we are the strongest, we just proud of what we are and play as a team.
Shadow
Shadow
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 22
Server : engine
Class : cleric
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2