Pko By Marcus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbing issues

+11
ishinomorileon
DRUMstrings
Shinobu
Foxfire
Shadow
JulieChan
syazzx
kulakula
okiorayt
Yuki
whua1989
15 posters

Go down

Disturbing issues Empty Disturbing issues

Post by whua1989 Wed 28 May - 4:03

Hi, I am just another fellow player of this game pirate king online. I am writing in regards to the server maintainencing issues and a few other doubts ive had that i would like to clarify with either mods or gm. Firstly is with the latency issue, I have been hearing about how sing gium has been continuously upgrading their servers and maintainencing the servers to improve on the latency issues of the game in the effort of trying to reduce lag. For some perculiar reason of sort, it doesent seem to be getting better on my part or my fellow guildmates for that matter. In fact, for a even stranger reason, it just seems to be getting worse. To whom this may concern, Please think before u act. Its screwing up this game even more than it already is.

Secondly is on the issue of sacred war, there have been many other cases of people switching guilds and harassment of other players as seen and can be backed up with visual evidence just to kill a goddess or win the sacred war. Yes i have personally seen them, but im not here to rat anyone out. Perhaps the gm on duty could provide the proper sentencing to the respective players. Resulting consequences is that everyone becomes a pirate/ navy and in the near future couple of weeks down the road, u notice that limited black dragon equipments which were once hailed as godly and bidded in auction for high prices are now being treated like any random ration in town. No im not exaggerating

Thirdly id like to point out on how a employee of sing gium should not act by making false claims of himself if he is not up to the job. I have also witnessed gms saying that he or she would like to improve gameplay for the enjoyment of the various players . This is very applaudable. However actions speak louder than words, and i for one do not see much action taken, leaving a long line of people screaming in the world chat going "GM GM WRU!!". Hired Moderators are barely even online much less doing their job. Why pay rums to people who are away most of the time or not even online. Please hire some qualified people who are much capable of doing the job or assist those who are forever busy on doing their various tasks. On the plus side, the GMs have at least come up with this makeshift forums to assist new players about the game and how to go about solving various quests. Dont get me wrong the GM is doing his job, but i think just one gm alone isnt enough. Racist remarks and issues that have been deemed suspendable or even bannable offences are now being disregarded like how fellow players verbally abuse others. This is very disturbing as this game was meant to be a PG sort of game, but i guess by the looks of things, you could call it a R21 game with the current community of pko. Dear gm, do the necessary muting, not muting people for using the trade chats to talk just to reduce bandwidth.

Lastly, there has been word of various unsettling matters being sent to cs_piratekingonline.com. In my opinion, its coming to my and my guildmates attention that perhaps PKO is either lacking in staff to deal with the administrative matters or they are too busy putting players problems and technical mishaps happening in the game aside and putting other "latency" issues on their top priority list. I have a friend who has been waiting almost 2-3 weeks for a reply from the company to whether or not he can be helped. Until now, a simple yes or no or a reasoning has even been replied. Furthermore, i would also like to inquire about the real pirate king forums and when they will be reestablished. It has been almost 3 full months since the crash already.

Admins can choose to delete my topic or do whatever they choose. However im just merely pointing out to others what is already known ingame by many other fellow players. After all that is why the server count of players has been continuously dropping from a peak of 600+ a couple of months back to the current 200+. The hard evidence is undeniable and its useless to point fingers. As a player please do something about this, because as you people delay the time it takes to get done by asking your various developers or sources, people are quitting the game slowly and you dont see that many new people joining the game. Act before it is too late. As for me, i personally feel that my stay in this game has been long overdue and thus i am moving on to something better. I wish u people the best of luck in saving this once well liked game.
whua1989
whua1989
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 1
Server : cabin
Class : all
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Disturbing issues Empty Re: Disturbing issues

Post by Yuki Wed 28 May - 14:28

No we will not delete ... Instead , I will say this

Answer to the first Paragraph , You might had mistaken something , if you wanna feedback about such matters . You should send a email to the CS and Tech staff .. Cos this is a forum create by GM not the management, so no management will view and comment on it .

"other cases of people switching guilds and harassment of other players as seen and can be backed up with visual evidence"

If you had seen it , why not post a Screenshots and prove ? No offense , but without proof , there is nothing we can do .

"Perhaps the gm on duty could provide the proper sentencing to the respective players."

So please tell me , what is the proper sentencing you have in mind , we willing to take any suggestion ...

"u notice that limited black dragon equipments which were once hailed as godly and bidded in auction for high prices are now being treated like any random ration in town. No im not exaggerating"

So what are you trying to pinpoint at ??

"I have also witnessed gms saying that he or she would like to improve gameplay for the enjoyment of the various players . This is very applaudable. However actions speak louder than words, and i for one do not see much action taken, leaving a long line of people screaming in the world chat going "GM GM WRU!!"."

Ohh , so what kind of action you expect the GM to take ? Ans Pms immed or fixed the bugs ? Dun get me wrong , I just curious what kind of action you expect GM to do ?

"Hired Moderators are barely even online much less doing their job. Why pay rums to people who are away most of the time or not even online. Please hire some qualified people who are much capable of doing the job or assist those who are forever busy on doing their various tasks."

No offense , But please update on the news =x , Mod have already been remove from PKO ingame since like a few months ago ? So why bringing up this matters ? For your info too , Forums mod have nothing to do with ingame mod .. ^-^

"Dont get me wrong the GM is doing his job, but i think just one gm alone isnt enough. Racist remarks and issues that have been deemed suspendable or even bannable offences are now being disregarded like how fellow players verbally abuse others. This is very disturbing as this game was meant to be a PG sort of game, but i guess by the looks of things, you could call it a R21 game with the current community of pko. Dear gm, do the necessary muting, not muting people for using the trade chats to talk just to reduce bandwidth."

And again , why not you suggest to management to hired more GMs ? Racist remarks... etc , again if its not on world or trade , pls provide Screenshots , or if there no GM around in time , take down screenshot , and send . GMs not robot , they dun online for 24hrs ..etc and GM have 3 severs to care , so dun blame them if they cant reply soon =x Seriously , pls check the game rules , That misusing chat channel on trade e..etc have been remove since 1 -2 mths =x , No GMs muting on them...if have , feel free to post the SS...^-^

"Lastly, there has been word of various unsettling matters being sent to cs_piratekingonline.com. In my opinion, its coming to my and my guildmates attention that perhaps...etc ...the real pirate king forums and when they will be reestablished. It has been almost 3 full months since the crash already."

Have you try PMs the duty GMs to check whether head GM have recieve the emails or have them replied to u ? There are cases whereby , the management replied , yet for some reasons , players unable to receives. And again forum matters , we dunnoe , they trying to recover datas ....

And thanks for pointing up all this problems , cheers ^-^ . Hope you get what i mean too , feel free to post more and ask more ...
Yuki
Yuki
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 179
Server : anchor, Deck , Flag
Class : sharpshooter, Cleric , Cruz
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by okiorayt Wed 28 May - 17:22

"u notice that limited black dragon equipments which were once hailed as godly and bidded in auction for high prices are now being treated like any random ration in town. No im not exaggerating"
This only means that several individuals/players/guilds are now capable of obtaining BD EQ on their own without the need to undergo online auction.

How is this possible, look at the factors:

UNIQUE GEMS = Since PKO made this available at item mall since the Afterlife Patch, players can now forge & forge more unique gems into their equipments, making them as high as they can to be better & stronger.

RGV PRICE REDUCTION = If i can recall a stack of 5 RGVs at item mall was once priced at around 239rums, then was later reduced to 99rums, with the reduction of RGV price, expect more players to buy RGVs and forge gems into their items. Also, there are several RUM Packs that gives "FREE RGVs" when you buy them.

MORPH RUNESTONE = With the release of this item, players can now unseal their lvl65 items easily. No need to hunt for "FA-TER-KAL" runes.

GSS = This is also available at item mall. I believe this has to be one of the big factors regarding this issue; upon usage you can summon goddess and if lucky obtain BD GEMS. There's no need for you to go to Summer Isle anymore to hunt for Black Dragon then wait for its 24H respawn time rate. And with people selling GSS at 20M each, then later killing Goddess... obtaining BD GEMS... sell at 30M+ each = gain $$$, more money to the player... buy GSS again - hunt - gain $$$, etc.

SEVERAL EVENTS = PKO hosted a MOONCAKE EXCHANGE before where you can obtain Gem Of Soul or lvl65 Unseal Armor for a certain number of mooncakes... this was also the reason why there was a significant price drop on lvl65 unseal armor until now.

REBIRTH CARD = This is what PKO is offering right now, the chance to get rebirthed without the need to undergo a lot of quests. This will give a significant advantage to any player who will buy this... AND with the proper stat buildup, good equipment, strong guild... the possibilities to obtain better equipments from BOSS MONSTERS is no problem now.

I believe PKO wants us to be better, stronger, more powerful players that's why they are offering these kinds of items. The new LIFESKILLS (crafting, analyze, manufacturing, cooking) when used properly can be a good tool and can make you rich ingame.

Hint = You can also obtain lvl70 BOSS STONES & BD GEMS by crafting. But BD SET & DEATH SET = NO.
okiorayt
okiorayt
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male
Number of posts : 53
Server : Deck
Class : Sharpshooter
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kulakula Wed 28 May - 17:31

bleerrggghhh....

pko sell morph stone...let them sell la.

pko sell GSS...isnt dis item only for promo like once in every 3/4 month?

pko sell rebirth card...who in d hell wana buy dat expensive card?...better spam woe packs.

pko sell RGV...its fine wif most of the players by selling at 99rums.now 50% discount for 2 weeks...yay!!!

MOOCAKES issues....i agree wif akiorayt.

the end
kulakula
kulakula
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Female
Number of posts : 37
Server : anchor
Class : Queen of Queens
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by syazzx Thu 29 May - 2:03

okiorayt wrote:
This only means that several individuals/players/guilds are now capable of obtaining BD EQ on their own without the need to undergo online auction.

How is this possible, look at the factors:

UNIQUE GEMS = Since PKO made this available at item mall since the Afterlife Patch, players can now forge & forge more unique gems into their equipments, making them as high as they can to be better & stronger.

RGV PRICE REDUCTION = If i can recall a stack of 5 RGVs at item mall was once priced at around 239rums, then was later reduced to 99rums, with the reduction of RGV price, expect more players to buy RGVs and forge gems into their items. Also, there are several RUM Packs that gives "FREE RGVs" when you buy them.

MORPH RUNESTONE = With the release of this item, players can now unseal their lvl65 items easily. No need to hunt for "FA-TER-KAL" runes.

GSS = This is also available at item mall. I believe this has to be one of the big factors regarding this issue; upon usage you can summon goddess and if lucky obtain BD GEMS. There's no need for you to go to Summer Isle anymore to hunt for Black Dragon then wait for its 24H respawn time rate. And with people selling GSS at 20M each, then later killing Goddess... obtaining BD GEMS... sell at 30M+ each = gain $$$, more money to the player... buy GSS again - hunt - gain $$$, etc.

SEVERAL EVENTS = PKO hosted a MOONCAKE EXCHANGE before where you can obtain Gem Of Soul or lvl65 Unseal Armor for a certain number of mooncakes... this was also the reason why there was a significant price drop on lvl65 unseal armor until now.

REBIRTH CARD = This is what PKO is offering right now, the chance to get rebirthed without the need to undergo a lot of quests. This will give a significant advantage to any player who will buy this... AND with the proper stat buildup, good equipment, strong guild... the possibilities to obtain better equipments from BOSS MONSTERS is no problem now.

I believe PKO wants us to be better, stronger, more powerful players that's why they are offering these kinds of items. The new LIFESKILLS (crafting, analyze, manufacturing, cooking) when used properly can be a good tool and can make you rich ingame.

Hint = You can also obtain lvl70 BOSS STONES & BD GEMS by crafting. But BD SET & DEATH SET = NO.

ermmm..ugv, morph, etcetc is not relevant with the part that u quote. Shocked Shocked

wat whua is trying to say is dat now with sacred war u can easily get angelic dice and the guild that owns black dragon can easily get bd equipments few pieces a week since dice is needed to unseal black dragon altar. before this patch it is very hard to get whereby maybe 1/2 eq a month and through auction.
syazzx
syazzx
Treants are just bigger shrubs!

Female
Number of posts : 90
Server : Anchor
Class : Cleric
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieChan Thu 29 May - 7:29

woohoo! one guild rules all! hahha so fun! all black dragon set belongs to us! har har har! no one else gets them woot! no one goes SW/DW/Chaos w00t w00t! i question why i still play this game...but whatever, i agree with everything you said. i'm in top guild at anchor and i know how you feel about game being super unstable, server wise and game wise. i pray that creators of this game merge all servers. chaos is suppose to be hectic where no one knows who is who and kills all! haha fun...but not. sw was suppose to be epic and be a massive battle but no one goes. oh and as i post this...all my characters are lost...AGAIN! FTW! lalallalalaa hi syazzy you're getting urs soon hahaha
JulieChan
JulieChan
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male
Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu 29 May - 7:35

whua1989 wrote:Hi, I am just another fellow player of this game pirate king online. I am writing in regards to the server maintainencing issues and a few other doubts ive had that i would like to clarify with either mods or gm. Firstly is with the latency issue, I have been hearing about how sing gium has been continuously upgrading their servers and maintainencing the servers to improve on the latency issues of the game in the effort of trying to reduce lag. For some perculiar reason of sort, it doesent seem to be getting better on my part or my fellow guildmates for that matter. In fact, for a even stranger reason, it just seems to be getting worse. To whom this may concern, Please think before u act. Its screwing up this game even more than it already is.

Secondly is on the issue of sacred war, there have been many other cases of people switching guilds and harassment of other players as seen and can be backed up with visual evidence just to kill a goddess or win the sacred war. Yes i have personally seen them, but im not here to rat anyone out. Perhaps the gm on duty could provide the proper sentencing to the respective players. Resulting consequences is that everyone becomes a pirate/ navy and in the near future couple of weeks down the road, u notice that limited black dragon equipments which were once hailed as godly and bidded in auction for high prices are now being treated like any random ration in town. No im not exaggerating

Thirdly id like to point out on how a employee of sing gium should not act by making false claims of himself if he is not up to the job. I have also witnessed gms saying that he or she would like to improve gameplay for the enjoyment of the various players . This is very applaudable. However actions speak louder than words, and i for one do not see much action taken, leaving a long line of people screaming in the world chat going "GM GM WRU!!". Hired Moderators are barely even online much less doing their job. Why pay rums to people who are away most of the time or not even online. Please hire some qualified people who are much capable of doing the job or assist those who are forever busy on doing their various tasks. On the plus side, the GMs have at least come up with this makeshift forums to assist new players about the game and how to go about solving various quests. Dont get me wrong the GM is doing his job, but i think just one gm alone isnt enough. Racist remarks and issues that have been deemed suspendable or even bannable offences are now being disregarded like how fellow players verbally abuse others. This is very disturbing as this game was meant to be a PG sort of game, but i guess by the looks of things, you could call it a R21 game with the current community of pko. Dear gm, do the necessary muting, not muting people for using the trade chats to talk just to reduce bandwidth.

Lastly, there has been word of various unsettling matters being sent to cs_piratekingonline.com. In my opinion, its coming to my and my guildmates attention that perhaps PKO is either lacking in staff to deal with the administrative matters or they are too busy putting players problems and technical mishaps happening in the game aside and putting other "latency" issues on their top priority list. I have a friend who has been waiting almost 2-3 weeks for a reply from the company to whether or not he can be helped. Until now, a simple yes or no or a reasoning has even been replied. Furthermore, i would also like to inquire about the real pirate king forums and when they will be reestablished. It has been almost 3 full months since the crash already.

Admins can choose to delete my topic or do whatever they choose. However im just merely pointing out to others what is already known ingame by many other fellow players. After all that is why the server count of players has been continuously dropping from a peak of 600+ a couple of months back to the current 200+. The hard evidence is undeniable and its useless to point fingers. As a player please do something about this, because as you people delay the time it takes to get done by asking your various developers or sources, people are quitting the game slowly and you dont see that many new people joining the game. Act before it is too late. As for me, i personally feel that my stay in this game has been long overdue and thus i am moving on to something better. I wish u people the best of luck in saving this once well liked game.

Totally agree. I was writing a long post but when i click on send it said someone else posted while i am writing and my post is gone. Jesus, lazy to write again.
Shadow
Shadow
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 22
Server : engine
Class : cleric
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxfire Thu 29 May - 7:38

No mod are being paid..or have been since February 2008...just pointing that out..Ingame mods no longer exist.
Foxfire
Foxfire
Global Mod
Global Mod

Female
Number of posts : 37
Server : Retired Cabin Player
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobu Thu 29 May - 8:22

=_= Oh man, things are starting to get a bit out of hand...

n_n atleast this player posted in a calm way rather than shouting out, screaming in his/her head while typing with all caps =P

although I'm really interested on how the management would take this complain =P

>__> I'm starting to think that GMs are the Management cause from what I see... Management isn't doing a thing about these problems... instead they use the GMs to take the heat... =P well that's not nice!

>__>;; His/her post is quite hard to read... but anyone can get fired up and go along with the complaint... It really has been spoken well.
Shinobu
Shinobu
Black Dragon & Kraken Slayer

Male
Number of posts : 328
Server : flag
Class : crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by syazzx Thu 29 May - 10:49

Shinobu wrote:=_= Oh man, things are starting to get a bit out of hand...

n_n atleast this player posted in a calm way rather than shouting out, screaming in his/her head while typing with all caps =P

although I'm really interested on how the management would take this complain =P

>__> I'm starting to think that GMs are the Management cause from what I see... Management isn't doing a thing about these problems... instead they use the GMs to take the heat... =P well that's not nice!

>__>;; His/her post is quite hard to read... but anyone can get fired up and go along with the complaint... It really has been spoken well.

agree. its a great goodbye speech. its time pko take note...because if dey dont, we will see more goodbye speech .albino albino albino

and ya...all my character are gone!!! wth... bounce bounce
syazzx
syazzx

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Thu 29 May - 11:10

gogogooo .. Free of speech here , seriously ... Cos I really wanna know how players feel . But warning , free of speech dun means flamming !!

I agree , the servers instability piss me off too , esp when it suppose to fixxxed !! Seriously as a player view , x3 suppose to make players enjoy , instead we have problems like map clashing , dc , and char lost .

Lol, about char lost , I wanna slash them also ..lolz, My char also lost ,nice blank screen with no char there ....

"although I'm really interested on how the management would take this complain =P

>__> I'm starting to think that GMs are the Management cause from what I see... Management isn't doing a thing about these problems... instead they use the GMs to take the heat... =P well that's not nice! "

Trust me , I interested too ^-^ , if anyone willing to try , pls pm me the results ..lolz.. Well about Use GM to take the heat , i no comments =x

Hahaha , But about servers merge , then again is a rumors =x , but seriously I have players anti and want .. so its kinda of hard to balance out and make all players happy .
Yuki
Yuki
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DRUMstrings Thu 29 May - 15:07

gosh!! merging the servers would be *SO* cool! then chaos argent will realllllyyy be chaotic cos i think the top guilds from each server will not be willing to abandon each other to form a new top top TOP guild! and maybe guild wars will be popular again, and SW will be more fun.. at least PVP will have many new people! now, every one u fight is just a character of another class belonging to the same people = . = merge merge merge! but can the servers handle it? will it crash also? ><
DRUMstrings
DRUMstrings
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 8
Class : Voy, Cleric
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Thu 29 May - 16:37

Ehh , good question , we dunnoe until tested =x , But then seriously servers merge require a lot of job and process and servers merge dun promise u a bugless merge . Meaning if the servers is not merge well , char lost , equip lost ..etc will be back =x
Yuki
Yuki
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by okiorayt Thu 29 May - 18:36

- merging servers will mean only more LAG for us
- more people playing on a server = LAG
- have'nt you guys noticed that when GM makes an exchange event = LAG
- what more if all players will be on 1 server?
- what will happen to argent city? i wonder if we can still move due to LAG there
- probably more players will complain; GMs....KS here, KS there... need help, pm us

etc. etc. etc.
okiorayt
okiorayt
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male
Number of posts : 53
Class : Sharpshooter

Back to top Go down

Post by ishinomorileon Thu 29 May - 18:59

woot
NEVER MERGE SERVER BEFORE WE HAVE DEALT WITH DECK'S SCAMMERS.

we have too many of them in the list and could not do anything but to warn others about them.
now, if we merge i cant imagine how many players and cute noobies gonna be scammed by those lifeless geeks...>_<
ishinomorileon
ishinomorileon

Male
Number of posts : 499
Server : deck
Class : crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by eCoolExtinction Thu 29 May - 22:56

better if Scammers/Hackers/AFK Plvlers or shortly Offensers..(am i right?)
then we'll see who's the last man standing Twisted Evil
eCoolExtinction
eCoolExtinction
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male
Class : Crusader/VOY/Champ/Herbalist/SS

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathCrusader Mon 16 Jun - 1:11

okiorayt wrote:- merging servers will mean only more LAG for us
- what will happen to argent city? i wonder if we can still move due to LAG there
- probably more players will complain; GMs....KS here, KS there... need help, pm us

etc. etc. etc.
well what will happen to argent is that it will be as usual, u know why? Becoz i beileve that the players in PKO are smart enough to change their vending place to other cities. About the KS thing, why not copy other game tactic? They have ANTI-KSING systerm why a player cant hit another player monster.
DeathCrusader
DeathCrusader
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 18
Class : Crusader
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami no kamisama Mon 16 Jun - 2:37

okiorayt wrote:- merging servers will mean only more LAG for us
etc. etc. etc.

I agreed to that saying, I've heard of TOP, jst exactly the same as PKO, lots of americans there, lots of players there, lagged till you feel like vomit blood. This was a feedback from one of the player over there though I have not try it out my own self. And, I never think of trying it out over there as, flag has already got such a problem 'lag'. Merging stuffs will be even much worst, not only lag, but other issues of problem might just pop out, making everyone headache even much worst than before. If that happens, we shall see only spamming from players and lesser in complaining, till then, more players will rather try out other online games besides this, it's no big deal for them anyway. They can always leave anytime they wants, what they are seeking are the things they know themself the best. No GMs can ever satisfact every single players here in PKO, just look at how many players are they altogether? Get the numbers right before thinking of merging everything into 1. You might not even dare to think of the aftermath consequences.. Razz
shinigami no kamisama
shinigami no kamisama
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Female
Number of posts : 54
Server : flag
Class : newbie
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by junlozada Mon 16 Jun - 9:07

Im not really sure if the management read this but since GM"s like Yuki has an access or knows someone in the management department, why just help us by telling them directly about these disturbing issues????

since PKO is release WOE a lot of bug/errors occurs

I think its much better for the management to hire contract GM so that they could help players with some issues such as roll back problems

*** What I mean about the contract GM is they are just GM for a while,
They will do what GM do, but after all the debugging and after all the problem get solve the contract will end like a contract worker

Laughing
junlozada
junlozada
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 36
Server : Engine
Class : Crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down