Pko By Marcus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggest not to buy Pko rum until all major bugs are solved

+18
Shadow
ishinomorileon
okiorayt
judas
BloodedDamion
Marcus
ketz12
GodLikeCrus
hotdog02
xpekdworst
holodeck
davies
Miyu
ninjatortise
sophiia
JulieChan
kulakula
PkoDoom
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suggest not to buy Pko rum until all major bugs are solved - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggest not to buy Pko rum until all major bugs are solved

Post by xpekdworst Fri 30 May - 22:36

we should realize that everything faces challenges.....
that we should get over these challenges.....

help each other...
pray for the betterness of PKO...
play for fun...
no quit, no retreat, no surrender..that is PKO law..
xpekdworst
xpekdworst
Black Dragon & Kraken Slayer

Male
Number of posts : 405
Server : anchor
Class : crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Suggest not to buy Pko rum until all major bugs are solved - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggest not to buy Pko rum until all major bugs are solved

Post by holodeck Fri 30 May - 23:38

xpekdworst wrote:we should realize that everything faces challenges.....
that we should get over these challenges.....

help each other...
pray for the betterness of PKO...
play for fun...
no quit, no retreat, no surrender..that is PKO law..

i know that Words from Movie 300 laaa
holodeck
holodeck
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male
Number of posts : 222
Server : Anchor
Class : Crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://www.friendster.com/holodeck

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sat 31 May - 8:37

only the last part.. lol! afro lol!
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ketz12 Sat 31 May - 14:33

ehll yeah tahts why im thinking... about those
ahahhaha its from 300 >_<
ketz12
ketz12
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male
Number of posts : 210
Class : Sharshooter
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by holodeck Sun 1 Jun - 15:40

300 bully 1million enemy!
holodeck
holodeck
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sun 1 Jun - 17:00

lol...
that was a sacrifice to wake up the spartan council...
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Sun 1 Jun - 17:37

davies wrote:agree agree i was never planing to buy but the coming gem promo make me feel like buying. but the problem is : when i talk about the issue now with gm , one of dem told me : we din force u to play rum . u can quit if u don like to play dis game . its like omfg we are consumer man . when the game is in problem dey encourage us not to play game . damn stupid ppl

Firstly i will say be prepared for what u are about to read cause i feel that this will receive quiet a bashing from me.From the start your already wrong, GMs have never forced anyone to play this game think bout this is it a true or untrue statement if it is then why do u even wanna mention it cause if by telling to truth to you makes u feel uncomfortable then i'm sorry but there really is nothing i can do bout it. If u wanna know how is that one that told you or made that statement then here it is .ITS ME big surprise there lol . Of course i will tell you to quit cause ask yourself this is it better to spend more time looking or a better game or to complain and whine about the bugs here since you were never planning to buy any rum i don't think its really a big lost to you in the first place. IF i didn't care bout your feeling AND your money i could have always taken the easy way out by telling you this (don't worry everything is ok spend more bugs will be fixed soon) then what happens V Bag cant assign char lost eq lost cant login to play WILL THAT be better if it is then i suggest you wake up to the real world everyone that has asked for my help has known i'm a no BS GM respect me and i respect you i don't like to tell lies and i don't like to cover up whats going on here thats why i state everything in the open if you cant handle that try to do this the next time you try asking for hlp tell the GM first PLLLLSSSS lie to me make me feel better that can be done as well.

IF you even wanna say your a consumer then once again i suggest you look at what your writing although you do spend money if you so chose to it doesnt mean you can take me for a dog and do whatever you feel like saying or scolding the difference between me and the other GMs is i wont hold back in telling you anything be in right or wrong if you cant handle that i once again suggest you expose yourself to the real world more cause hey LIFE IS UNFAIR so wake up. For the encourage part all i can say is once again man think before you even wanna type anything are you really sure you want me to encourage you to spend more during this buggy times ok then sure go ahead spend your life savings on it i can easily say that if i really didn't care then what happens this lost that lost everything lost hmmmmmm what should i do then laugh at you while i'm hiding in a corner? yup i could do that but everyone that knows me will know i'm not like that. after saying that ASK yourself again are you REALLY sure i should encourage you to buy more at this point in time.

Now for the last part (damn stupid ppl) hmmmmmmm i think you really should buy the BIGGEST MIRROR you can find stare at it point your finger at the reflection and shout BBBBAAAAAKKKKKAAAAAA. saves everyone lots of time if you cant take that then please run straight into the mirror and try to see if you can come into PKO for real since you cant handle the truth being said to you. WONDER who's the one feeling stupid now hmmmmm..

Lastly if you wanna ask if i'm getting paid yes i am but i'm here to solve as much problems as i can within my powers not to sugar coat everything and lie through my mouth if you really think thats what i'm suppose to do then hey try this go any other game and see if the GMs there will even respond to you now i'm trying to tell you the truth behind this game and to give YOU a clearer picture of whats happening here but guess its not much use but hey its not my life its yours whether you wanna play or not is up to you like it stay don't like it find a better game bugs will get fixed (when) i dont know. I have always tried my very best to give everyone the latest news in anything that is gonna happen but seems like its not getting through so no worries on my part like YOU said ( omfg we are consumer man ) yup so spend don't spend hey its not gonna bother me cause its YOUR life not mine.
Marcus
Marcus
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 176
Server : PKO PKO PKO anddddd more PKO
Class : Dark and EVILL
Registration date : 2008-05-04

https://pkobymarcus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by holodeck Mon 2 Jun - 12:30

in Short its The End of the WORLD
holodeck
holodeck
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodedDamion Mon 2 Jun - 12:45

wow marcus... Shocked Shocked
BloodedDamion
BloodedDamion
Treants are just bigger shrubs!

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by judas Mon 2 Jun - 15:02

well if r when they fix i hope b4 gem promo over i may buy rum. i would think they would garentee the system, but ATM they cant garentee the game will be there
judas
judas
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 39
Class : all =D
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by okiorayt Mon 2 Jun - 15:09

or maybe better... extend the gem promotion period until the character lost issue is fixed...

we are as of now... experiencing 3x EXP until further notice... why not implement the same thing...
okiorayt
okiorayt
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male
Number of posts : 53
Server : Deck
Class : Sharpshooter
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodedDamion Mon 2 Jun - 16:22

yah extend the gem promo..great idea^^
BloodedDamion
BloodedDamion

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by judas Tue 3 Jun - 0:34

maybe they think we are stupid and buy 1/2 price gems faill/loss gem and buy more???
i would hate to think this is definitely the mindset but hard to guess the logic behind it all.

they really need to kiss some major *** to get players back on their side
judas
judas
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ishinomorileon Tue 3 Jun - 13:17

look guys...
i'm doing this...i buy the enough amount of gems while this promo is on but not assign them yet.
I'm just gonna wait til their major bugs fixed then i go on and forge.
Take the safe way, be patience and take the long path. It might be a long way to walk, but why not slow down your pace in the game and try enjoy something else? like for once, lets help the npcies settling their troubles?
or maybe help up some noobies? or maybe do some manufacturing or cooking and save for the rainy days?
ishinomorileon
ishinomorileon

Male
Number of posts : 499
Server : deck
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ketz12 Tue 3 Jun - 13:25

nani desu ka.... well ishi-kun is right.
ketz12
ketz12
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male
Number of posts : 210
Class : Sharshooter
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed 4 Jun - 3:16

just don't buy any rums, everything in game, earn in game. Pko advertised this as free to play game, let's all play it for free, lol.
Shadow
Shadow
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 22
Server : engine
Class : cleric
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by holodeck Wed 4 Jun - 10:45

but theres no Drop of Rations
the only we can get that is to buy in itemmall
holodeck
holodeck
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducky Wed 4 Jun - 10:52

Pet Food !

Or buy Fairy Rations from in game market that I always do that =x
Ducky
Ducky

Female
Number of posts : 346
Class : Staller; Mirage-buffer

http://www.friendster.com/jyuns

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Wed 4 Jun - 12:57

Hmmm , Actually like what Marcus , you choose to buy or not =x . We know that a lot of bugs ..etc , that why i told players , forge at your own risk . If really wanna forge , mass spam screenshot ...

Screenshots do help a lot .. Dun think u are lucky it wouldnt happen to you or say its too troublesome, and kick off the ideas of taking screenshots.

And seriously i dun like that guy saying we pay money , so we have consumers right . -.- " . It make it seems like ppl who dun pay money dun have consumers right ......No offence , but its really an arrogant thoughts .
I believe whether you buy or dun buy rums , to me , everyone deserve the rights , not only ppl who buy rums !
Yuki
Yuki
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 179
Server : anchor, Deck , Flag
Class : sharpshooter, Cleric , Cruz

Back to top Go down

Post by holodeck Wed 4 Jun - 21:56

Yuki no hurt feelings .... =)
holodeck
holodeck
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by judas Wed 11 Jun - 14:08

IMO since there are increase failure in forging, i would not even try anything not 100% ATM because if you fail a 90% sucessful no way to know u are not one of the unlucky ones. so if you fail even if real buggeres sucess is 10% not 90% who knows its all 'random' so no way i would replace item not 100%
judas
judas
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by renzorampas Wed 11 Jun - 15:37

I agree with the reasons that they did not forced to buy rums and all player must be fair.

All I can say is...
Think about it logically that maybe those rum buyers spending a lot and lost anything coz there is somebody didn't agree to what happened are now idiotically show what they spend to all just because they wanted them to know to everybody that how can this buyers become a hacker or scammer or telling a lie just to have or gain something in a instant.

And this rum buyers are the one who really love the game BETTER because they spend not only their times but their money without any regretion.

Those who are not rum buyers are very usefull too because item mall sell only item and not gold, so how can this rum buyers have a gold without those who didnt buy a rums and just looting and searching for some usefull things like EQ's and gain gold.

All the people post here are all right and just expressing their emotions and regrets, they must be thanking this forum because this is the only way to lessen the hatred of regrettion and continue to play this game.

And finally, those who didnt know or just wont accept and keep blaming
GM's. They are Game Masters or let we say a Head Player having not too much power in this game, they are here just to answer and help us up to their LIMITATIONS. Paid or unpaid. They are not the owner of this game they are here just like an angel to deliver our voices to god.
renzorampas
renzorampas
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male
Number of posts : 73
Server : ENGINE
Class : CRUSADER Lv81
Registration date : 2008-05-11

http://profiles.friendster.com/renzorampas

Back to top Go down

Post by junlozada Wed 11 Jun - 22:11

GM don t force player to buy rum??? are u sure about that??? let me just clear some statements here! they aren't forcing but there are times when GM dont give other option but to buy rums!

This is a very good example of not forcing but u have no choice
***Hacked investigation
- where u need to pay 1500 rums for an investigation!

* this isn't forcing but they aren't give you any option! whats the difference????
junlozada
junlozada
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 36
Server : Engine
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Thu 12 Jun - 11:38

@junlozada : And again , That rules is not imply by us GMs , do I have to keep saying its a rule imply by management . And note that as long we , GMs, working under the management , we have to follow that .

And again I have told players why investigation need 1.5k rums .

Firstly - We had numerous of False report , whereby they report just to get free items , thinking that we will not investigate .
Secondly - Players often compromise their acc info or again hiding info from us . This make investigation more tough and hard to trace ..
Thirdly : We had make it clear that SHARING ACCOUNTS , management will not be responsible for it . ......

Imagine one day , There are maybe 10 reports total on hacked case, out of 10 , 6 broke, either one of the rules stated above .... This will cause delay in investigation , and of cos will result the investigation going one big round b4 the truth is out. Which means this will result in hack cases keep piling up , thanks to some inconsiderate players . Hence , that why in the period when 1.5k rums is not there , so many hack cases , were delayed ....

I admit 1.5k rums is abit too much , but then they have their own reason for setting that high . Its unfair to blame the GMs on it , for things that they didnt do ......

Think twice before you say , Think twice before you act....
Yuki
Yuki
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 179
Server : anchor, Deck , Flag
Class : sharpshooter, Cleric , Cruz

Back to top Go down

Post by judas Thu 12 Jun - 21:40

in my 'perfect arrangement' if you try to defraud system/exploit you are banned loose all game item gold rum. noting their IP adress. if they choose to restart and change their way all is well. but if there is a second attempt to fraud or exploit there IP is banned meaning they OR anyone on their home network are not allowed to contact server.

too bad the game is not funtion well and most likely has holes in which people can likely hack accounts. this is not my problem but a game problem and i should not pay for game problems causing me to loose items
if it were to pay for false reports this is understandable but we are at the mercy of what ever the non-sensicial management decides to deal us. and poor GMs(yuki marcus kismett) have to enforce/ deal with the players dismay at the foolish rules if they agree or not
judas
judas
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2