Pko By Marcus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POST Your Purchase History Here!!!!

+14
Yuki
bumbay
ishinomorileon
badtripboy
Miyu
junlozada
eLizAIBeTh
AlvinDj
GodLikeCrus
xpekdworst
renzorampas
holodeck
PkoDoom
taena
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

POST Your Purchase History Here!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POST Your Purchase History Here!!!!

Post by GodLikeCrus Wed 11 Jun - 10:17

Me!!!me!!! I sell rums!!! lol!!!
GodLikeCrus
GodLikeCrus
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Female
Number of posts : 56
Server : anchor
Class : crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

POST Your Purchase History Here!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: POST Your Purchase History Here!!!!

Post by ishinomorileon Wed 11 Jun - 20:54

A very disappointing act they had resort into.
Now even if its a roll-back or item lost bug or even character lost bug (and then u had your character back with your inventory all gone) you need to pay 1.5k rum for them to help you?

Not to sound harsh but ...now even the management is scamming us too?
ishinomorileon
ishinomorileon
Black Dragon & Kraken Slayer

Male
Number of posts : 499
Server : deck
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyu Wed 11 Jun - 21:34

If you lost your char then you have it back..
You lose your items?
That's not nice.
Miyu
Miyu

Female
Number of posts : 424
Server : Engine
Class : Cleric
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by junlozada Wed 11 Jun - 22:13

CLEARLY===>A SCAMMED! isn't it????sing-gium do u guys have a legal department that knows what is bad and good???
junlozada
junlozada
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 36
Class : Crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bumbay Thu 12 Jun - 10:25

No POOR RENZ! No

all i can say is;

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad DONT LET A GOOD MAN DOWN!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

or heaven will punish u... afro

Hey! look the new superman apparel!

Isnt it nice? i knw that "S" stands for shield not in dollar, hehehe! scratch
bumbay
bumbay
Lurker
Lurker

Female
Number of posts : 5
Server : ENGINE
Class : CLERIC
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Thu 12 Jun - 11:05

I will not comments on the management issue , but i dun wish to see this thread to turn out to be a flamming thread .

and @ junlozada , let me say this , is not GM Alex fault , please note that he also have to follow what the management set .

P.S. Renzo , Please check your PM in this forum or PM Marcus ingame
Yuki
Yuki
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 179
Server : anchor, Deck , Flag
Class : sharpshooter, Cleric , Cruz
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bluepriestess Thu 12 Jun - 13:13

I know that my reply to this post is very late, but i do hope that the management will do something about it.

I understand what gm yuki said that "its not gm alex's fault" because gms are not the head of pko. But please make this situation a priority to be fixed. Its not only renz who lost his sword, ami yumi also lost his staff of enigma wand. If this goes on, fewer players would support this game, and i believe you know it too. To exaggerate a bit, it would end to leading to this game's doom.

So please gms, do something about this matter. Eventhough you all have your hands full, please give priority to this problem. It is a very important matter.

You need players to support your game. And as a typical example, renz supported a lot! u can see that through his first reply with the picture that he had purchased a lot of rums to support pko. So, i think its gms turn to support us players, to help their players solve their problem, besides its a BUG problem too, which has been an issue for so long and it hasnt been fixed till now.

please hear us, your players, and as players, we will support this game!
bluepriestess
bluepriestess
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Female
Number of posts : 11
Server : engine
Class : cleric

Back to top Go down

POST Your Purchase History Here!!!! - Page 2 Empty typo

Post by junlozada Thu 12 Jun - 14:46

I said it befeore and ill say it again for all.... renz(BOE) and badtripboy(DOE) traded then instead of switching sword that was suppose to happen the DOE was doubled and the BOE was gone.... isn't it a bug??????data was overwritten, it is very clear that this is a bug, if one of the sword was gone either BOE or DOE there is a chance that there is a careless act that happened but again! BOTH OF THE SWORDS TURNS TO DOE AND THE BOE WAS GONE INTO THIN AIR
junlozada
junlozada
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AmiYumi Thu 12 Jun - 16:37

Umm, hello?? What about me? Sad
AmiYumi
AmiYumi
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male
Number of posts : 73
Class : Math Class
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Thu 12 Jun - 17:06

@bluepriestess : Thanks for the understanding , we are also trying to help . But please also that GMs simply cant investigate on such , so normally such case with sufficient information will be forward to the person - in -charge of that matters .

Seriously we need time to investigating , esp for the last few weeks of massive rollbacks ...I know Renzo had lost a lot ... so have other players ...We have to go through one by one and not skip turns .. Management had try the best to investigate ASAP

Btw AmiYumi , I going to reply u on the post u had posted ^-^ .. please check on the post u post for rollback ...

and @junlozada : save ur breath , I already understand fully what Renzo had mention to me that day ...
Yuki
Yuki
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 179
Server : anchor, Deck , Flag
Class : sharpshooter, Cleric , Cruz
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikikun Thu 12 Jun - 23:09

There are three possible scenarios for this case.

First, Renz lied about his missing swords.

Second, His account is hacked without him knowing it.

Third, the swords lost because of the bugs in PKO.

After knowing renz for 2 weeks, i can tell or rather every1 who know him can tell that
its very unlikely for him to lie juz for 2 BoEs.
What on earth does make a person who spent so many rums in PKO lie juz for 2 BoEs
which cost not much for the person?

I`ve played PKO for 1.5 years n i`m fully aware that Bugs in PKO juz have been bombarding PKO since the beginning of this year.
People cant log in, target map cannot be reached, characters lost, items/Eq lost and many more..

To conclude, I`m not saying there is no probability that the swords was not lost by the bugs.
But personally, i feel that renz is telling the truth and THE TRUTH has to be revealed.
I and i believe every1 also dun wan to lose 1 more potential n nice player like renz in PKO.

SO ACT FAST!!

thank you
Raikikun
Raikikun
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by renzorampas Fri 13 Jun - 9:07

Thanks to all of you guys for supporting and helping me but I guess my time has come and we have to finish this arguments.

I don't want all of you to get involve in this and getting mad or ban because of some things that not cost too much and maybe you can't control your temper. And as Miss Yuki say's this thread was beginning to be a flamming thread.

I will lay low for a while and who know's maybe some other time or someday I will be logging in to see you guys in the game. And as for now, we need to silent and wait.

And to all my friends in real life and in this game, i will be missing you.

Again... Tnx for all the help and support!

Another things is I would like to inform all of you guys that [GM]Yuki and [GM]Marcus were really helping me a lot. Thanks to the two of you guys.

Please close this thread before it will become a flaming thread!
renzorampas
renzorampas
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male
Number of posts : 73
Server : ENGINE
Class : CRUSADER Lv81
Registration date : 2008-05-11

http://profiles.friendster.com/renzorampas

Back to top Go down

Post by junlozada Fri 13 Jun - 10:03

****Account Deleted on this forum**** Twisted Evil

before this thread burst into flame hihihihi bye drunken
junlozada
junlozada
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by toots01 Fri 13 Jun - 15:18

WE SAD TO KNEW DAT OUR FREND,GL RENZRAMPAS LIE LOW PLAYING PKO NOW....HMMMMMMN..OUR GUILD NOW IN ENGINE QUIET SAD ABOUT RENZ DECISION...WE HAD NOTHING TO DO BOWT HIS DECISION ONLY FEW OF OUR MEMBERS ONLINE NOW.........WE HOPE FOR A GOOD DEVELOPMENT FOR RENZ CASE....TY
toots01
toots01
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ishinomorileon Sat 14 Jun - 21:20

there is always solution to something...I just hope the solution isn't to just resulting ultimately one real player quit...T_T
ishinomorileon
ishinomorileon

Male
Number of posts : 499
Server : deck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2