Pko By Marcus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champ Guide

+12
epin
xpekdworst
BaLRocK
kennethcreed
yomra610
Prairie
ishinomorileon
RasuL
XxDeviancExX
Becca
lordhell
Marcus
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Champ Guide Empty Champ Guide

Post by Marcus Fri 9 May - 20:23

Basic Class-> Swordsman
Specialized Class-> Champion

Why Should I Choose Champion?

My note: Champion requires a huge amount of efforts to play. It carries melee weapon all the time and absorbs all the damage dealt to him directly. The character is designed for those who are adventurous at heart and willing to take time to explore the world of PKO.

Main Role: Generally as a Tanker. Basically a champion will be the big guy who walks infront of the group, taking all the damage dealt by aggro mobs.

Weakness:
1) Weak in normal leveling.
2) Low accuracy and low attack speed.
3) No buffs.

Strength:
1) Large amount of HP
2) High defense
3) Because of the two point above, champion would always be the last to die in a group.
4) Cool primal rage skill
5) The only character with tattoo
6) Does not need to rely much to mambo-jambo skills.
7) Has Area-Of-Effect skill at level40.
Cool You are the only guy who actually looks like a badass pirate in the whole game (except voyager)

Job Change Quest

Swordsman: Kill 12 Piglets, and obtain 3 Cashmere.

1st Piglets are found at 1950, 2563 Ascaron. You should have no problem dealing with piglets.
2nd Cashmere are dropped by CuddlyLamb Lv8 at 2057, 2638 Ascaron. Just be careful of the aggressive WhackyLamb Lv15.

Champion: Obtain 1ninja mole mask, 1criss sword, 5solid rocks, and 5giant bear tooths.

hint* OPEN YOUR LEVEL 35CLASS BOX BECAUSE, if you dont u cant open after u class change!
1st get a ninja mask they drop off the NinjaMoles Lv38 in AbandonMine2 or SilverMine2. (in case you didn't notice, AbandonMine1 is not the same as AbandonMineHaven. AbandonMine1 entrance is at the west of AbandonMine, near the KillerShrooms)
2nd Obtain GiantBearTooths from PolarBears Lv38 (1982, 530 DeepBlue). They are aggresive, and you will need help from either voyager , sharpshooter, sealmaster or cleric.
3rd Obtain SolidRocks from RockGolem Lv40 (682, 2592 Ascaron), they are North west of andes forest heaven past
the thick skined lizards.
4th Buy a criss sword. Costs 83,593. You will get a buffed Criss sword back from your box, along with few other equipments.

Turn it all in (you dont get to keep the criss sword)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leveling (divided in category of party & solo)-not complete
#Notes: I will include as much Haven's Quest as i could, as these quest are crucial for swordsman leveling. A Swordman's Life Quest is not as important because their reward is almost insignificant. Do the story quest if you need lifeskillpoints. StoryQuest gives excellent exp too, when the quest requires you to kill Bosses such as Bandit Leader Adder or Yeti King or Captain Fickle.

Quest for Lv1-10 in Argent.
(credits to srank's Complete Guide to Newbie Quest)
Since the job quest and job change and blacksmith and tailor and beginning of the story quest revolves around Argent, it is STRONGLY recommended that Champion-aspire to begin their journey in Argent.

Originally Posted by srank
Argent City

1st Quest-Look for Newbie Guide Senna (2223,2785) and talk to her
Reward: 100G, 6exp

2nd Quest-Look for Newbie Guide Senna (2223,2785) and go find blacksmith (2193,2706)
Reward: 9exp

3rd Quest-Look for newbie Guide Senna (2223,2785) and go find tailor (2267,2704)
Reward: 21exp, 1xnewbie gloves

4th Quest-Look for newbie Guide Senna (2223,2785) and go find physician (2250,2770)
Reward: 66exp, 10 apples

5th Quest-LV REQ: 5-6 , Look for Patrol- Marcusa (2065,2732) and go kill 10 mini bees (2059,2753)
Reward: 100G

6th Quest-LV REQ: 7, Look for Patrol- Marcusa (2065,2732) and go kill 15 greedy shrooms (2220,2564)
Reward 100G

7th Quest-LV REQ: 8, Look for Patrol- Marcusa (2065,2732) and go kill 10 grass tortoise (2057,2564)
Reward 100G

8th Quest- LV REQ 5-6, Look for Physician (2250,2770) and go collect 10 Shriveled leaf (dropped by mystic shrub 2118, 2638) and 3 green leaf (dropped by mystic flower 2118,2638)
Reward:100G

9th Quest-LV REQ 7, Look for physician (2250,2770) and collect 5 glass (dropped by mystic shrub 2118,2638) 10 fancy petal ( dropped by mystic flower 2118,2638), 5 Octopus Ink (dropped by little squidy 2287, 2555)

10th Quest- Lv REQ 8, Look for Physician (2250,2770) and collect 5 mushroom and 10 posion mushroom (dropped by greedy shroom 2220, 2564)
Conclusions of the items you'll be needing, so don't sell them.
10 Shriveled leaf (dropped by mystic shrub 2118,2638)
3 green leaf (dropped by mystic flower 2118,2638)
5 glass (dropped by mystic shrub 2118,2638)
10 fancy petal (dropped by mystic flower 2118,2638)
5 Octopus Ink (dropped by little squidy 2287,2555)
5 mushroom and 10 poison mushroom (dropped by greedy shroom 2220,2564)

Locations and Spawns
The type of mobs that Swordsman love are those that has fast attack speed but low damage, low armored mobs. Swordsman are hardworking bunches. We seldom fastforward and hit mobs that are 5levels higher than us. Rather, we prefer mobs that are slightly lower level, but spawn rapidly.

COLOR LEGEND : Red - Aggressive, Green - Non Aggressive

Level1-10
The rules here pretty simple for this stage. You hit whatever that will not kill you. If you can kill a mob that are 2 levels higher than you, by all means, go ahead. Getting to Lv10 is pretty simple task. Just run around killing mobs.

MsyticShrubs Lv1 (2118, 2638)
Yea Shrubs stinks. But still, kill it. You need the drops for quests.
SleepySnail Lv2 (2220, 2564)
LittleSquirt Lv3 (2296, 2585)
ForestSpirit Lv3 (2220, 2638)
MiniBee Lv5 (2059, 2753)
GreedyShroom Lv6 (2220, 2564)
GrassTortoise Lv7 (2057, 2564)
CuddlyLamb Lv8 (2057, 2638)
MarshSpirit Lv9 (1973, 2697)
Piglet Lv10 (1950, 2563)

Level11-20
Bear Cubs gives excellent exp for a low life HP mob. But most of the time, it will be swarmed. so, getting a party would be pleasant. People would still want a swordsman at this stage, as long as you can kill. IronCrab is ok, but it takes time to kill one. So, whenever you can spot a Sentry Crab, change your target. Aggressive mobs are easier to kill. And SentryCrabs doesn't spawn in groups. Run if you see KingClam. You won't be able to kill it even if you're Lv20. Don't hit AngelicPandas till you're Lv15. Do KillerShroom till 20, and change your sword.
Referral locations: KillerShrooms are abundant at the west of Abandoned Mine. Do not enter any Mines. There's 2 entrance to the Mines, AbandonedMine1 and SilverMine1. BearCubs are abundant around Abandon Mine Haven. Crabs are located at North of the Mine, near the shores.

BearCub Lv12 (1905, 2853)
Oyster Lv12 (1817, 2472)
WhackyLamb Lv15 (1968, 2697)
IronCrab Lv15 (1773, 2517)
SentryCrab Lv16 (1783, 2507)
AngelicPanda Lv17 (1655, 2563)
KillerShroom Lv19 (1594, 2689)

Magical Ocean - Shaitan
From lvl 11-15, Do Hopping Lizards and Killer Cactus. Start Phantom Tree at level 16.

Hopping Lizard Lv10 (912, 3280)
Killer Cactus Lv14 (884, 3156)
Phantom Tree Lv17 (884, 3028)

Level21-30
the reason you aren't hitting BarbaricBees at <20 is because they are aggresive and they can actually hurt a full con swordsman. Now that you changed your sword, you an find isolated BarbaricBees to level. Best if partied with a herbalist with full Harden. Never do Smugglers alone. Their spawn rate is too high. It is still okay to go back to KillerShrooms, for the fast spawn rate and easy kills.

A swordsman best partner is a full support herbalist. Get one if possible.

Ascaron - Argent
Referral Locations: BarbaricBees are at south east of RockeryHaven, Smugglers north of RockeryHaven, Bandit south east of VahallaHaven.

Party prefered
BarbaricBees Lv20 (1626, 3139)
Smugglers Lv20 (1624, 3017)
AirPorky Lv23 (1414, 2896)
Bandit Lv25 (1043, 3066)

Solo
AirPorky is easier than TuskBattleBoar. The only catch- there's Stramonium at AirPorky's spawning ground. AirPorky can be good sourcce of exp when you get post-25 since it spawns quite fast in large numbers.
Referral location: Owlie is everywhere west of RockeryHaven, HardCrustSnail is by the southern shore, TuskBattleBoar everywhere west of RockeryHaven, Stramonium mobs spawns together with AirPorky.
Owlie Lv21 (1384, 3065)
AirPorky Lv23 (1414, 2896)
TuskBattleBoar Lv23 (1384, 3065)
MeadowDeer Lv25 (1503, 2698)
Stramonium Lv26 (1414, 2896)
MatureGrassTortoise Lv28 (1198, 3116)

Quests:
Obtain 5 Owl Talons from Owlie, NPC: Gador Rockery. Exp +1000.
Kill 10 Owlie, NPC: Leyna Rockery. Exp +1000.
Obtain x Beehive from locations, NPC: . +800exp
Kill 10 BarbaricBees, NPC: Alexandis Rockery. Exp +800
Obtain 5 ShortBoarTail from TuskBattleBoar, NPC: Leyna Rockery. Exp +1300
Obtain 5 Unusual Sachet from AirPorky, NPC: Gador Rockery. Exp +1500
Kill 10 TuskBattleBoar, NPC: Durian Rockery. Exp +1300
Kill 10 AirPorky, NPC: Alexandis. Exp +1500
Obtain 6 PreciousHerbs from location, NPC: . Exp +3400
Obtain 1 Boxing Glove from RookieBoxeroo, NPC: Durian Rockery. Exp +2300
Kill 10 RookieBoxeroos, NPC: Gador Rockery. Exp +2300
Obtain 2 StramoniumSharpSpikes, NPC: Durian Rockery. Exp +2000
Kill 20 Stramonium, NPC: Alexandis Rockery. Exp +2000
Obtain 10 TortoiseEggs from locations, NPC: Leyna Rockery. Exp +2600
Kill 10 Bandits, NPC: Alexandis Rockery. Exp +1800
Kill 10 MatureGrassTortoise, NPC: NPC: Gador Rockery. Exp +2600
Obtain 10 RazorSharpTusk, NPC: Gador Rockery. Exp +3000
Kill 10 MadBoar, NPC: Durian Rockery. Exp+3400

# Please comment, Should i complete the quest(s) for each haven(s)? Because it will really takes forever T_T

DeepBlue - Icicle
I had better experience in Deepblue because of SnowDolls, SnowLady and SnowSpirits. These are excellent mobs with good exp. Look out for them if you're in Icicle.

NaiveSnowDoll Lv21 (1055, 738)
SnowLady Lv23 (873, 646)
SnowSpirit Lv28 (1060, 805)
FragileSnowDoll Lv29 (907, 842)

Magical Ocean - Shaitan

Solo
Do Starving Wolves until Lv25 and then switch to Feral Wolves before going for Man Eating Spiders.
Starving Wolf Lv20 (718, 2938)

Party preferred
Feral Wolves Lv26 (1473, 3295)
Man Eating Spider Lv27 (1093, 2948)

Level31-40
Some likes to hit MadBoar before they hit 30, but i prefer to hit MadBoar and solves the quest alongside after Lv30 due to the new equipments and that extra +5 con stat points.

Ascaron - Argent
# The party prefered listing were due to mobs being in Mine. And in the mine, everything is aggresive. You wouldn't want to enter the mine before Lv35, unless you have a very good party. The Mines are heaven for grinders to Lv40. You can still solo in the Mines, but most Champion will have hard time hitting the mobs due to their high dodge rate.
# Mobs are limited during the grinding period to 2nd job change. So, whenever a spot takes too long for you to grind, change spot. Make comparisons. Every small difference will contribute to a larger difference in long term.
# Note: i reached Lv40 solely from StingingBeak. I hated the Mine because of all the mobs has high dodge rate. But it's still feasible for leveling nonetheless.

Party prefered
VampireBat Lv31 (SilverMine1, AbandonMine2)
MinerMole Lv35 (SilverMine1, AbandonMine2)
MudMonster Lv37 (934, 2747, SilverMine1)
NinjaMole Lv38 (AbandonMine2)

Solo
MadBoar Lv30 (910, 2971)
WhiteOwlie Lv31 (1360, 2683)
GrassLandElk Lv31 (1360, 2683)
GrassLandWolf Lv33 (1143, 2705)
StingingBeak Lv37 (934, 2687)

DeepBlue - Icicle
Yeti, SlowPokeSnail and SnowyTuskboar isn't worth the exp. They are too tough for the exp given. Everyone loves SnowDolls though. The IceCream drop are rewarding too. Escape immediately if you run into a PolarBear (extremely aggresive).
CombatPiglet is abundant at the eastern exit of Icicle Castle.

CombatPiglet Lv30 (1455, 560)
PlayfulSnowDoll Lv34 (1746, 530)
CrazySheep Lv37 (2266, 590)
FerociousScorpion Lv38 (2373, 551)

AceChamp suggested for leveling from Lv40 to Lv50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceChamp

40~43: ferocious scorpion(38 ) , ninja mole(38 )
43~50 : werewolf warrior(42)(iccicle city better spawn), undead archer(45)(low def and hp), treants(48 )(also can but chances of dying are quite high if not full con)
50~53 : treants(48 )....

Last edited by Marcus on Fri 9 May - 20:51; edited 1 time in total
Marcus
Marcus
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 176
Server : PKO PKO PKO anddddd more PKO
Class : Dark and EVILL
Registration date : 2008-05-04

https://pkobymarcus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Champ Guide Empty Re: Champ Guide

Post by Marcus Fri 9 May - 20:24

Tacticals

Champion has a straightforward hack & slash nature that allows him to engage mobs and boss head on without needing to do silly manuevres and super micro-controlling. So, the strategy to attack mobs is pretty simple;

a) Pre-Lv40. IMHO, the only useful active skill is BreakArmor, which i don't really see the effects anyway. Since it is ranged, I just use it as a replacement to Taunt. Otherwise leave your SP full all the time, it doesn't matter.

Few important points to mobbing. Most of the time, please practise how to lure out a single mob. A whole angry swarm of Barbaric Bees stinging you doesn't make you look cool at all. You're just wasting the HP advantage you have by sitting down more. Luring technique posted in next post.

b) Post-Lv40.
FullCon Build: Howl is your best friend. The fastest and easiest way for champion to level is by charging into a chunk of angry aggro mobs and starts howling till your throat sores. i mean, till you run out of SP. It is highly effective to take out large numbers of mobs at the shortest time. Don't bother wasting your SP at any other skills, just concerntrate on Howling.
I don't think TigerRoar is that useful too, since the effects is not there, or it is really minor.
Best partner: Cleric/Sealmaster (Harden), Voyager (Conch Ray).

Stats Allocation
- Con. Champion's stats revolves around con. Without con, a Champion is pointless.
- Agi is still useless for a champ, period. Till proved otherwise, i'm not encouraging any champs to put their stats into agi.
- Acc is meaningless for all char except Sharpshooter. Champ's hitrate is sufficient for leveling and pvp. Anyhow, acc can be compensated by two hitrate rings.

In a nutshell, i emphasize this guide typically by having Con as the main stats.

Type A: FullCon Champ
Difficulty: Hard from Lvl1-40, medium at Lvl41-100.

Put all your stat points into Con. By doing this, you will max your Con at approximately Lv63. After that, the stat points can either be invested into str or spr. For this moment being, many recommended putting points into Str after maxxed Con.

Type B: Hybrid Strength Champ[str+Con]
Difficulty: Medium from Lvl1-40, little bit harder at Lvl41-100.

There is actually 2 type of Str/Con Champ, you can either use;
- 3Con:1Str or;
- 2Con:1Str.
Commonly, players use the 3:1 build for safer leveling. 2:1 build is more challenging, but with better damage throughout Lv1-40. After that, you need to seriously spend all your stats in Con.

Type C: Hybrid Spirit Champ[spr+Con]
Difficulty: Hard from Lvl1-40, easy from Lvl41-100

This is an untested build, but it is feasible due to the large amount of SP champ needs for his skill such as PrimalRage, Howl, IllusionSlash, etc. With the extra Spr, a Champ can get that extra magic defense that's lacking in PVP. The suggested distributions are either Con are maxxed first, or distributed in;
- 3Con:1Spr or;
- 4Con:1Spr.

EDIT: I'd tried a new Agi Champion in server "Anchor". I took 3x extra duration to level my newbie to swordman. Totally not worth it. Will try to level it with different skill build when im free.

Skills

#I realize that we need a sword to active the passive skills of Masteries, whereas the skill listing in website indicates that no weapons are required. So, i changed the "weapon required" column from none to respective weapons.

[Swordman]

Sword Mastery
pirate king online guide
Weapon Required: Sword
Skill Type: Passive
Prerequistic: Concerntration Lv2
Description: Increase attack when using sword.
Skill Increment: Each level increase 4 points.

Will Of Steel
pirate king online guide
Weapon Required: None
Skill Type: Initiate
Prerequistic: Concerntration Lv2
Description: Increase defense of character. (Fix consumption of 10 SP)
Skill Increment: Each level increase 1 point.

Concentration
pirate king online guide
Prerequistic: None
Description: Increase hit rate of character.
Skill Increment: Each level increase 1 point.

Illusion Slash
pirate king online guide
Prerequistic: Sword Mastery Lv3
Description: Use energy of sword to damage enemy at a distance. (Fix consumption of 20 SP)
Skill Increment: Increase attack according to skill level and attack speed of character.

Berserk
pirate king online guide
Prerequistic: Illusion Slash Lv 4
Description: Increase hit rate and attack speed for short duration. (Fix consumption of 15 SP)
Skill Increment: Each additional level increase effect.

Tiger Roar
pirate king online guide
Prerequistic: Break Armor Lv 4
Description: Decrease attack and movement speed of enemy in an area. (Fix consumption of 20 SP)
Skill Increment: Each level decrease attack by 3, movement speed 1%. Time duration 15s.

Break Armor
pirate king online guide
Prerequistic: Sword Mastery Lv 3
Description: Each level decrease attack by 3, movement speed 1%. Time duration 15s.
Skill Increment: Each level decrease defense by 4. Time duration 15s.

[Champion]

Mighty Strike
pirate king online guide
Weapon Required: GreatSword
Prerequistic: Strengthen Lv3
Description: Ferocious melee attack on a single target (Level 1 consume 8 SP. Each level need 1 more SP).
Skill Increment: Level 1 increase attack by 1.25 times. Each additional level increase 5%

Primal Rage
pirate king online guide
Weapon Required: GreatSword
Equipment Required: Totem (Tattoo)
Prerequistic: Blood Bull Lv 5
Description: Equip totem to use skill. Close attack on target (Level 1 consume 53 SP. Each level need 3 more SP).
Skill Increment: Level 1 increase attack by 3.5 times. Each additional level increase 50%

Greatsword Mastery
pirate king online guide
Weapon Required: Greatsword
Prerequistic: Tiger Roar Lv5
Description: Increase attack when using greatsword
Skill Increment: Each level increase 7 points.

Blood Bull
pirate king online guide
Equipment Required: Totem (Tattoo)
Prerequistic: Greatsword Mastery Lv 5
Description: Equip totem to increase max HP and defense of character.
Skill Increment: Level 1 increase defense and max HP by 10%. Each additional level increase 2%

Strengthen
pirate king online guide
Prerequistic: Greatsword Mastery Lv 2
Description: Increase max HP of character.
Skill Increment: Each level increase 20 points.

Howl
pirate king online guide
Weapon Required: Greatsword
Prerequistic: Mighty Strike Lv 2
Description: Damage enemies in an area (Level 1 consume 20 SP. Each level need 1 more SP).
Skill Increment: Level 1 increase attack by 1.05 times. Each additional level increase 5%

Skill points Allocations

As emphasized by Snowy on her CharBuild guide, skill points are VERY IMPORTANT. At Lv50, you will have damage of 300++ from swords. If you pushes mastery to Lv10, you would have 4dmg x 10 = 40extra damages. And with maximum GreatSword mastery, you would have 7dmg x 10 = 70dmg. Overall of +110dmg. Not too shabby if you solo level. But this will prevent skillpoints from being invested in active skills. Nevertheless, i will add a build for maximum Mastery Champion. Another note, Magic damage ignores defense.

#The skill points allocation are mostly in sequence of pre-requistic, but not necessary need to be maxxed for certain skills.

Do not spend skillpoints on BloodBull before Lv50 if you are using Totems (Tattoo) from NPCs. Unless you have a Sealed/Unsealed Lv45 Tattoo, BloodBull and PrimalRage can not be used.

Snowy's version of Champion
This build is the fastest way to maximise Howl when you hit Lv40. Skill allocations are all spent on pre-requistics.

Swordsman.
Concentration Lv2
Sword Mastery Lv3
Break Armor Lv4
Tiger Roar Lv5

Skillpoints spent: 14
CharLevel required: 23
Skillpoints leftover during ClassChange: 31 - 14 = 17points. (You change to swordsman at Lv9, and gain one skillpoint at Lv10. Lv11-20: 10skillpoints, Lv21-30: 10skillpoints, Lv31-40: 10skillpoints -> 1+10+10+10 = 31skillpoints)

Champion
GreatSword Mastery Lv3
Strengthen Lv3
Mighty Strike Lv2
Howl Lv 10
Blood Bull Lv5
Primal Rage Lv5+
Finally, any skills of choice.

Skillpoints spent: 28
Total skillpoints spent: 28+14 = 42
CharLevel required: 51

Taunt Champion

Swordsman.
Taunt Lv5
Roar Lv1
Concentration Lv2
Sword Mastery Lv3
Break Armor Lv4
Tiger Roar Lv5

Champion.
GreatSword Mastery Lv3
Strengthen Lv3
Mighty Strike Lv2
Howl Lv10
Blood Bull Lv5
Primal Rage Lv5+

Mastery Champion

Swordsman.
Concentration Lv2
Sword Mastery Lv10
Break Armor Lv4
Tiger Roar Lv5

Skillpoints spent: 21
CharLevel required: 30
Skillpoints leftover during ClassChange: 31 - 21 = 9points.

Champion.
GreatSword Mastery Lv10
Strengthen Lv10
Blood Bull Lv10
Primal Rage Lv1+

Skillpoints spent: 31
Total skillpoints spent: 31+21 = 52
CharLevel required: 59

#note to myself: Add IS Champ.

To sum it up, whatever you wanna build will be totally up to yourself. You can always add a little more spice by trying unorthodox builds. In the end, you will be the one who understand and enjoy your character the most. Peace.
Marcus
Marcus
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhell Sat 10 May - 14:13

gm marcus...how about sadchamp at bridge server??
how you think about that??
sad is not pure con but also can tank
lordhell
lordhell
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male
Number of posts : 44
Server : anchor
Class : champion
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca Sat 10 May - 14:55

see the monster att.. btw, agi champ Illusion Slash pain..
if u want add str ur hit rate need to be high..
agi champ need learn IS
that my point of view..
not pure con can tank too
because they kill mobs b4 mobs kill them
lolx
Becca
Becca
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male
Number of posts : 67
Server : engine,deck,cabin
Class : Champion, Voyagers, SharpShooters

Back to top Go down

Post by XxDeviancExX Sun 11 May - 23:39

But SadChamp is far more different... He can be a slasher and in the same time, can be a tank!!! I saw some of his videos!!! He's using some sort of shield that gives him enormous con...
XxDeviancExX
XxDeviancExX
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male
Server : Anchor, Deck, Cabin, Engine, Flag
Class : Crusader/Voyager/Slasher Champ
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca Sun 11 May - 23:42

ya.. he din learn bloodbull so hes a single sword champ
Becca
Becca
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Sun 11 May - 23:50

well to be honest i think i will go with agi champ once im able to get 210 atk speed then see wat else i wanna pump con pet and str pet but gotta fuse and upgrade like crazy.
Marcus
Marcus
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca Sun 11 May - 23:51

ya.. hear marcusXD
agi champ IS really pain.. so lvl70+if att spd 210 with berserk u easy up lvl
Becca
Becca
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by XxDeviancExX Sun 11 May - 23:57

So GM Marcus, what do you prefer for your agi champ?? two-handed swords for the champ or the lvl 35 dual swords???
XxDeviancExX
XxDeviancExX
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male
Server : Anchor, Deck, Cabin, Engine, Flag
Class : Crusader/Voyager/Slasher Champ
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RasuL Thu 15 May - 16:30

Hey, I have a nice idea leveling a Swordsman to Champion.

You just nid a boat or a ship

You must level at the sea, you must only attack the non-aggressive

or you'll be dead XD
RasuL
RasuL
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 9
Server : Flag/Bridge
Class : Champ/Voyager
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhell Fri 16 May - 18:05

lol....but i think agi con champ is really great at lvling..
i think so...gm marcus...answer deviancexx question...
you prefer dual sword or a single sword??
lordhell
lordhell
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ishinomorileon Tue 20 May - 3:12

well, if you dun mind spending alot of cash go for sadchamp's build.
you will own ppl like nuts with the natural high hp of carsise and your nicely developed slashes.

well, as for me...if i wanna make a champ i will still make full con. tank tank tank.
why drive a tank into a drift lane? seems meaningless. swt -__-

well...it is just my opinion though.
ishinomorileon
ishinomorileon
Black Dragon & Kraken Slayer

Male
Number of posts : 499
Server : deck
Class : crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Champ Guide Empty my experimental champ rules perfect!

Post by Prairie Wed 21 May - 9:07

i did a champ ,, for tanking usage but since im getting pound by CONN voy ,,i thought high damage can kill them, and i created a new character pure conn and add a little agi then focus on buts to get 140 attck speed while with bserk,, u got already high conn right? now target str ,, when i was starting this character ,,i just got CA paw no forge and JOE +1 GOR ,, TOEenigma ,, sux but i had a 8k hp and 4k slash enoguh to kill conn voy same as my lvl the technique is when ur still on bserk try to slash all u can ,, dun waste the bserk ,, bserk increase ur slash damage ,,but with i did something still wrong,, i recomend to put very little agi only and focus on conn cause i got 34 base agi dats high !! i waste a lot of stats ,, I RECOMEND SLASHER TYPE CHAMP (tanker still) Twisted Evil w8 w8 my wrong is i reset alot every forge of GOW muahaha and put into conn ehek Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Prairie
Prairie
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 5
Server : engine
Class : cleric
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ishinomorileon Wed 21 May - 16:09

well, champs are there to tank so tank.
there is still a slasher type of champ, not like sadchamp.
why not try dat one? by DangWoZeSi in the previous forum?
ishinomorileon
ishinomorileon

Male
Number of posts : 499
Server : deck
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by yomra610 Sat 24 May - 0:15

If i maxed primal rage how many would be the damage?
yomra610
yomra610
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 11
Server : bridge
Class : ss
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kennethcreed Sat 24 May - 1:46

i think it's 8x attack
kennethcreed
kennethcreed
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 37
Server : Bridge
Class : Crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by yomra610 Sat 24 May - 18:30

I have a question, what is better for champ unseal lvl 55 tattoo or chaos frame? Because someone say me the chaos flame isnt good because the blood bull effect dont use is this right?
yomra610
yomra610
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by yomra610 Sat 24 May - 20:49

I wan get 10k hp and i can choose tattoo lvl 55 unseal or chaos frame but dunno which is better because the blood bull effect pls someone help me
yomra610
yomra610
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by yomra610 Sat 24 May - 20:53

Which one give more hp the tattoo unseal lvl 55 or chaos frame???
yomra610
yomra610
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhell Sat 24 May - 22:05

Prairie wrote:i did a champ ,, for tanking usage but since im getting pound by CONN voy ,,i thought high damage can kill them, and i created a new character pure conn and add a little agi then focus on buts to get 140 attck speed while with bserk,, u got already high conn right? now target str ,, when i was starting this character ,,i just got CA paw no forge and JOE +1 GOR ,, TOEenigma ,, sux but i had a 8k hp and 4k slash enoguh to kill conn voy same as my lvl the technique is when ur still on bserk try to slash all u can ,, dun waste the bserk ,, bserk increase ur slash damage ,,but with i did something still wrong,, i recomend to put very little agi only and focus on conn cause i got 34 base agi dats high !! i waste a lot of stats ,, I RECOMEND SLASHER TYPE CHAMP (tanker still) Twisted Evil w8 w8 my wrong is i reset alot every forge of GOW muahaha and put into conn ehek Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

you mean con str better than con agi???
lordhell
lordhell
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by yomra610 Sat 24 May - 22:07

I mean i wan 10k hp but dunno which i use chaos frame or tattoo of eva
yomra610
yomra610
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lordhell Sun 25 May - 0:22

how mny atsd if you max your berserk??
i mean if full berserk,how atsd added???
lordhell
lordhell
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BaLRocK Sun 25 May - 11:46

it can work lor if use stone armor like bosstone or ca frame...u can use primal rage too Razz Twisted Evil Suspect
BaLRocK
BaLRocK
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 19
Server : Cabin
Class : Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Wed 28 May - 12:45

lordhell wrote:gm marcus...how about sadchamp at bridge server??
how you think about that??
sad is not pure con but also can tank

HIS SECRET IS HIS PR...
HAVE YOU SEEN HIS PR??
WTFH..50+
LOOKS LIKE HE SPAMMED LOTS OF BD SOUL....
SO SICK..
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male
Number of posts : 405

Back to top Go down