Pko By Marcus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any1 knows about pro msw champ build??

4 posters

Go down

Any1 knows about pro msw champ build?? Empty Any1 knows about pro msw champ build??

Post by BloodedDamion Mon 2 Jun - 1:53

Do tell me n every1 ty.. Smile
BloodedDamion
BloodedDamion
Treants are just bigger shrubs!

Male
Number of posts : 84
Server : Anchor
Class : Crusader
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Any1 knows about pro msw champ build?? Empty Re: Any1 knows about pro msw champ build??

Post by Blaq Mon 2 Jun - 11:11

I want to try a str/agi champ build for mini SW. But a con champ with max blood bull, unseal 55 tattoo and a high level con pet is the way to go. Those towers need to be tanked. In big SW, other classes, even when they eat the x2 con shrub, still cannot tank those advanced towers next to the statue. I'm going to assume it is the same situation in mini SW.
Blaq
Blaq
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 29
Server : Cabin
Class : Champion
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Any1 knows about pro msw champ build?? Empty Re: Any1 knows about pro msw champ build??

Post by BloodedDamion Mon 2 Jun - 11:56

So..con champ or agi/str champ is better in msw?N how their skills built correctly?
Shocked
BloodedDamion
BloodedDamion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaq Mon 2 Jun - 22:24

Ok I may aswell type up a preliminary, UNTESTED build. For the people who actually have a con champ for mini Sacred War, aim your criticisms and suggestions this way so I can update this post.

DISCLAIMER:

I haven't actually made a champ with this build for mini Sacred War, but the build is very simple, so I foresee little changes.

Purpose:

This build is for the sole purpose of being a good tank in mini Sacred War. This is NOT a PvP build. This is NOT a slasher build. This IS an old school, tank-only build.

Stats:

All stats in con. At level 64 you should have 99 100 stat points in con (with no equipment on).

Skills:

Level 10 Blood Bull: to help tank.
Level 1 Howl: to unstealth enemy Crusaders and lure the mobs at the enemy statue.

Those are the important skills. Any other skillpoints can go to whatever you want.

If you decide to add level 10 Illusion Slash, then it would be a good idea to forge your weapon heavily to make the damage good and useful.

Equipment:

Unseal 55 tattoo (Tattoo of Evanescence). Why use the unseal 55 tattoo and not the level 60 Enigma chest tattoo? Because the unseal 55 tattoo gives a nice def boost and +8 con. However, the level 60 Enigma chest tattoo has 2 more physical resist, which would be helpful to tank the high damage from the advanced towers. Perhaps someone with a mini SW champ can comment here?

The weapon you use depends on how you play. If you intend on attacking a lot of enemies, then the unseal 55 weapon (Roar of Evanescence) is what you want to use. If you are going to sit there and let your allies do all the killing, then use the level 60 Enigma chest weapon because it gives a handy +4 con boost.

Boots with +con boosts are best. It's common to get +4 con boots from Mystic Chests, if you are able to farm them. Chaos pawstone is a nice option since it gives +3 con and the movement speed bonus.

Gloves with +con boosts are best. Again, +4 con gloves from Mystic Chests are not rare. A Chaos clawstone could be useful (finally) aswell for the +3 con boost. Just don't expect to solo level the champ with a Chaos clawstone because the hit-rate bonus is terrible.

Rings and Necklaces:

Get some +con rings. The level 40 unique rings (Unicorn's Blessing are the +con rings) have dropped in price dramatically, so it is very realistic to buy a pair of con rings. If you STILL can't afford them, then a pair of level 60 defense rings should suffice. Of course, if you have access to them or are willing to spend a lot of money, use the level 60 Daniel's Regret set of rings.

Level 60 physical resist necklace. Nothing else. A movement speed necklace is also handy to quickly run back to the enemy area. But in my experience, after the champ dies, everyone else dies soon after to re-gather at your own statue.

Pet:

Con pet. This is a tanking build... what other pet would you want?

If you want to use a 2nd generation fairy, then a pure con Fairy of Constitution would be best, but a pure con Fairy of Strength might also be useful if you want to deal a little extra damage to your enemies.

Forging:

For the truly rich: Colossus gems and Soul of Black Dragon gems in your armor.

For the kind-of-rich: Colossus gems and Glowing gems in your armor.

For the not-very-rich: Glowing gems and Shining gems in your armor.

Conclusion:

That's about all I can think of.... Comments, criticisms and suggestions are welcome (as long as it's not "that build sucks" with no justification in which case I reserve to right to aggressively respond to such a useless comment). Remember, I haven't actually used this build for a mini SW champ. This is just a starting point for people who want to make a champ for mini SW.

Last edited by Blaq on Wed 4 Jun - 12:56; edited 1 time in total
Blaq
Blaq
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 29
Server : Cabin
Class : Champion
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodedDamion Tue 3 Jun - 3:11

hurm correction...when lvl 64 if pure con...u max ur con whick is 100 n another extra point Shocked Shocked Shocked
BloodedDamion
BloodedDamion

Male

Back to top Go down

Any1 knows about pro msw champ build?? Empty which is better..

Post by GenjiAkira Thu 5 Jun - 12:49

im just wondering..
im on my way making a slasher champ for msw... but i got a lil prob... i cant decide whether i should use chaos armor or unseal 55.... unseal 55 got awesome def which is useful for a champ but chaos got agi bonus which i need to get my aspd....

hard to make a decision santa
GenjiAkira
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 9
Server : Anchors Unite!!
Class : Ultimate Class :D
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AmiYumi Thu 5 Jun - 14:15

Your build is straightforward and realiable to be used on MSW I would say. those who spam bd soul can actually tank w/o red shrub, as there is 1 champ in my server who tank the msw advance tower w/o shrub o.O, geh...so rich....spam bd soul =P
AmiYumi
AmiYumi
Class Advancement! SWT
Class Advancement! SWT

Male
Number of posts : 73
Server : Engine
Class : Math Class
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodedDamion Thu 5 Jun - 14:49

i think unseal 55 more suitable than ca armor..coz of high def..can tank well..n jus leave the killings to crus,ss etc etc..any comment? Question Question
BloodedDamion
BloodedDamion

Male

Back to top Go down

Any1 knows about pro msw champ build?? Empty ty blood

Post by GenjiAkira Thu 5 Jun - 16:12

i guess ill go on with unseal 55 then... ill try my best to get 210 aspd w/o bonus from CA T.T
GenjiAkira
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Number of posts : 9
Server : Anchors Unite!!
Class : Ultimate Class :D
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down