Pko By Marcus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joker's Lounge

+7
babykris
ketz12
Miyu
Ayu
tobi
shinigami no kamisama
Shinobu
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Joker's Lounge - Page 2 Empty Re: Joker's Lounge

Post by Ayu Sat 31 May - 20:39

hmm the joke about the couple i think someone send it to ady but it was funny hihi uguu~
Ayu
Ayu
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Female
Number of posts : 197
Server : Engine
Class : Seal Master
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiodoku Sat 31 May - 20:46

Shinobu wrote:=D Post your jokes here and see if someone laughs

Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money. Between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.

Murphy said 'Hang on, I have an idea.'

He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.

Shamus said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at all!'

Murphy replied, 'Don't worry - just follow me.'

He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky.

Shamus said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!'

Murphy replied, with a smile. 'Don't ! worry, I have a plan, Cheers!'

They downed their drinks. Murphy said, 'OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.'

The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.

They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free.

At the tenth pub Shamus said 'Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killin' me!'

Murphy said, 'How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage in the third pub

-this joke is from a friend-

lolx this joke was also showed in the old forums
Kiodoku
Kiodoku
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male
Number of posts : 202
Server : TERRA
Class : Instrumentalist
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiodoku Sat 31 May - 20:49

shinobu u shud change the color of the topic title as well, i feel like watching this thread XD u can change it in ur 1st post
Kiodoku
Kiodoku
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayu Sat 31 May - 21:13

hmm anyone can post the joke about the woman who's looking for the perfect husband i think who wants a man who never walks away and will not hurt her physically pls post it i think people will laugh at it
Ayu
Ayu
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sat 31 May - 22:16

A little boy was lost at a large shopping mall. He approached a uniformed policeman and said, "I've lost my dad!"

The cop asked, "What's he like?"

The little boy replied, "Beer and women with big boobs."
xpekdworst
xpekdworst
Black Dragon & Kraken Slayer

Male
Number of posts : 405
Server : anchor
Class : crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sat 31 May - 22:28

Once upon a time, two little boys, Sammy and Tim, were sharing a room in the hospital. As they were getting to know each other a little bit, Sammy eventually asked Tim, "Hey, what're you in for?"

"I'm getting my tonsils out. I'm a little worried," said Tim.

"Oh, don't worry about it," Sammy said. "I had my tonsils out and it was a blast! I got to eat all the ice cream and Jell-O I wanted for two weeks!"

"Oh yeah?'' replied Tim. "That's not half-bad. So, Sammy, how about you? What're you here for?"

"I'm getting a circumcision, whatever that is," Sammy answered.

"Oh my god, circumcision? I got one of those when I was a baby and I couldn't walk for two years!"
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiodoku Sat 31 May - 22:29

lol poor sammy
Kiodoku
Kiodoku
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sat 31 May - 22:29

A guy was seated next to a 10-year-old girl on an airplane. Being bored, he turned to the girl and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The girl, who was reading a book, closed it slowly and said to the guy, "What would you like to talk about?"

Oh, I don't know," said the guy. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," she said. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow and a deer all eat the same stuff... grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

The guy thought about it and said, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the girl replied, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sat 31 May - 22:31

A thief stuck a pistol in a man's ribs and said, "Give me your money."

The gentleman, shocked by the sudden attack, said "You cannot do this, I'm a United States congressman!"

The thief said, "In that case, give me my money!"
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiodoku Sat 31 May - 22:32

xpekdworst wrote:A guy was seated next to a 10-year-old girl on an airplane. Being bored, he turned to the girl and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The girl, who was reading a book, closed it slowly and said to the guy, "What would you like to talk about?"

Oh, I don't know," said the guy. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," she said. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow and a deer all eat the same stuff... grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

The guy thought about it and said, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the girl replied, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"

lolx XD true true
Kiodoku
Kiodoku
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayu Sun 1 Jun - 2:16

so sleepy nid a joke ryt now
Ayu
Ayu
5hour Mirage Sessions!
5hour Mirage Sessions!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyu Sun 1 Jun - 9:01

XD
Miyu
Miyu

Female
Number of posts : 424
Class : Cleric
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sun 1 Jun - 12:40

A couple had two little boys, ages eight and ten, who were excessively mischievous.

The two were always getting into trouble and their parents could be confident that if any mischief occurred in their town, their two young sons were involved in some capacity. The parents were at their wit's end as to what to do about their sons' behavior.

The parents had heard that a clergyman in town had been successful in disciplining children in the past, so they contacted him, and he agreed to give it his best shot. He asked to see the boys individually, so the eight-year-old was sent to meet with him first. The clergyman sat the boy down and asked him sternly, "Where is God?"

The boy made no response, so the clergyman repeated the question in an even sterner tone, "Where is God?"

Again the boy made no attempt to answer, so the clergyman raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's face, "WHERE IS GOD?"
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sun 1 Jun - 12:42

There was magician on a cruise ship, and he was really good.

He was performing the highlight of his show when a parrot walked onstage and squawked, ''It's in his sleeve!''

The magician chased the bird away.

The next day the magician was performing his highlight again (in front of a smaller audience) when the parrot walked onstage and declared, ''It's in his pocket!''

The next day, as he was performing the highlight, he saw the parrot in the crowd. But before the parrot could ruin the magic trick, the boat crashed into a rock and sank.

The magician was lucky enough to find a board to hang on to. On the other end of the board was the parrot.

They stared at each other for three full days, neither of them saying anything, when suddenly the parrot said, ''I give up, what'd you do with the ship?''
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sun 1 Jun - 12:46

A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so proud of himself that he starts calling his wife "Mother of Six" in spite of her objections.

One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it's time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well.

He shouts at the top of his voice, 'Shall we go home now Mother of Six?"

His wife, finally fed up with her husband, shouts back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of Four!"
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sun 1 Jun - 12:51

Three Doctors are dicussing which types of patients they prefer. Doctor Watson says, ''I prefer librarians. All their organs are alphabetized.''

Doctor Fitzpatrick says, ''I prefer mathematicians. All their organs are numbered.''

Doctor Ahn says, ''I prefer lawyers. They are gutless, heartless, brainless, spineless, and their heads and rear ends are interchangeable
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kennethcreed Sun 1 Jun - 12:55

where's the punchline to the first one?
kennethcreed
kennethcreed
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 37
Server : Bridge
Class : Crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sun 1 Jun - 12:55

HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN...
compliment her,
cuddle her,
kiss her,
caress her,
love her,
stroke her,
tease her,
comfort her,
protect her,
hug her,
hold her,
spend money on her,
wine & dine her,
buy things for her,
listen to her,
care for her,
stand by her,
support her,
go to the ends of the earth for her....

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN...
show up naked,
bring beer.
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kennethcreed Sun 1 Jun - 12:57

thats so true
kennethcreed
kennethcreed
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sun 1 Jun - 12:59

Woman Says, Man Hears

What a woman says:
This place is a mess! C'mon, you and I need to clean up. Your stuff is lying on the floor and you'll have no clothes to wear if we don't do laundry right now!
What a man hears:
Blah, blah, blah, blah, C'MON, blah, blah, YOU AND I, blah, blah, blah, blah, ON THE FLOOR, blah, blah, blah, blah, NO CLOTHES, blah, blah, blah, blah, RIGHT NOW.
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kennethcreed Sun 1 Jun - 13:02

so truey true
kennethcreed
kennethcreed
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sun 1 Jun - 13:02

A man dies and goes to Hell. The devil greets him.
"You may choose which room you wish to enter. Whichever you choose, the person in that room will switch with you. They'll go to heaven and you'll take over until somebody switches with you. So go on, pick a room."

The devil leads him to the first room where someone is tied to a wall and is being whipped. The second room has someone being burned by a torch. The third has a man getting blown by a naked woman.

"I choose this room!" the man says.

"Very well," the devil says. He walks up to the woman and taps her on the shoulder.

"You can go now. I've found your replacement."
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xpekdworst Sun 1 Jun - 13:05

And the Lord spoke to Noah: ''In six months I'm going to make it rain until the whole earth is covered with water and all the evil people are destroyed. But I want to save a few good people, and two of every kind of living thing on the planet. I am ordering you to build Me an Ark.''
And in a flash of lightning He delivered the specifications for an Ark.

''Okay," said Noah, trembling in fear and fumbling with the blueprints.

''Six months, and it starts to rain,'' thundered the Lord. ''You'd better have my Ark completed, or learn how to swim for a very long time.''

And six months passed. The skies began to cloud up and rain began to fall. The Lord saw that Noah was sitting in his front yard, weeping. And there was no Ark.

''Noah," shouted the Lord, "where is my Ark?'' A lightning bolt crashed into the ground next to Noah, for emphasis.

''Lord, please forgive me," begged Noah. "I did my best, but there were big problems. First I had to get a building permit for the Ark construction project, and your plans didn't meet code. So I had to hire an engineer to redraw the plans. Then I got into a big fight over whether or not the Ark needed a fire sprinkler system. My neighbors objected claiming I was violating zoning by building the Ark in my front yard, so I had to get a variance from the city planning commission.

Then I had a big problem getting enough wood for the Ark because there was a ban on cutting trees to save the spotted owl. Then the carpenters formed a union and went out on strike. I had to negotiate a settlement with the National Labor Relations Board before anyone would pick up a saw or a hammer. Now we got 16 carpenters going on the boat, and still no owls.

Then I started gathering up the animals, and got sued by an animal rights group. They objected to me taking only two of each kind. Just when I got the suit dismissed, EPA notified me that I couldn't complete the Ark without filing an environmental impact statement on your proposed flood.

Then the Army Corps of Engineers wanted a map of the proposed new flood plain. I sent them a globe. And the IRS has seized all my assets claiming I'm trying to avoid paying taxes by leaving the country, and I just got a notice from the state about owing some kind of use tax. I really don't think I can finish your Ark for at least another five years,'' Noah wailed.

The sky began to clear. The sun began to shine. A rainbow arched across the sky. Noah looked up and smiled.

''You mean you're not going to destroy the earth?'' Noah asked, hopefully.

''Wrong!'' thundered the Lord. ''But being Lord of the Universe has its advantages. I fully intend to smite the earth, but with something far worse than a flood. Something man invented himself.''

''What's that?'' asked Noah. There was a long pause, and then the Lord spoke:

''Government.''
xpekdworst
xpekdworst

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kennethcreed Sun 1 Jun - 13:10

wow
kennethcreed
kennethcreed
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kennethcreed Sun 1 Jun - 13:17

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.The first man had married a woman from Kansas and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed done at their house. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and all the dishes were washed and put away.The second man had married a woman from Alabama. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was cleaned, dishes were done and she had a huge dinner on the table.The third man had married a West Virginia girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher and telephone a landscaper.
kennethcreed
kennethcreed
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content