Pko By Marcus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** MY SWORD WAS LOST **** (ROLLBACK BUGS)

+10
bluepriestess
GodLikeCrus
holodeck
Girl from the Illusionary
okiorayt
judas
Yuki
AmiYumi
junlozada
renzorampas
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*** MY SWORD WAS LOST ****  (ROLLBACK BUGS) - Page 2 Empty Re: *** MY SWORD WAS LOST **** (ROLLBACK BUGS)

Post by Yuki Sat 14 Jun - 11:30

@junlozada

First Thing , I was saying due to "insufficient information" , they cant carry out the investigation, and then for your info , It was just this week that we inform Renzo to send another email back to the management again . That is why investigation is not carry out yet .

Another Thing is that , I didnt stated that they receive thousands of emails a day ? Did I ? Estimate could be more than 100 emails they have to read a day .... including spamming of emails .

And also to let you guys know , No admin staff , except for duty GM is working on weekends . No replying of emails during weekend . So imagine you have emails sending on weekends .which estimated maybe give u the most 200 ? So bring foward to monday , u have 200 emails ... Admin staff is not working robots they need times to reply ...etc
Yuki
Yuki
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 179
Server : anchor, Deck , Flag
Class : sharpshooter, Cleric , Cruz
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

*** MY SWORD WAS LOST ****  (ROLLBACK BUGS) - Page 2 Empty Re: *** MY SWORD WAS LOST **** (ROLLBACK BUGS)

Post by bumbay Sat 14 Jun - 13:57

I hav read all d reply d story even in d other thread of mr.renzo, and i think dat is too much for d arguments too both of u, n as for u 2 maybe dis guy dont want u 2 fghting 4 ur principles, dats y mr.renzo wants 2 close dis thread. n mr.renzo is laylow 4 a while, i think dat decisions is carry for
"how can he play witout a swords?" hehe! Twisted Evil

he lost his swords, he lost his playtime, he lost all events, he lost his friends...
omg! poor renzo No

i know him also n what i can say is like others says dat its very unlikely for him to lie for those swords!

may i SUGGEST for d consideration of both party?
n dis is because of i think all players is in mr.renzos side n bcoz they trust dis guy, i trust him also.
(n nobody is selling rations too very cheap than he is, huhuhu! my pets gonna die!) Crying or Very sad

why dont u give him d swords he says he lost n hav a CONDITIONS of,
he must not sell it, trade it or changed it until d INVESTIGATIONS IS DONE!
in dat way, mr.renzo can also play bcoz waiting 2 finish invenstigations is very long, so what he will do?
sit in argent the whole time? hahaha! Twisted Evil

let him play, let him enjoy d game n let him be wat he is in d game.

den, if d mgt find's dat mr.renzo was making a lie den put a penalty to him.
any penalty dat u both hav AGREE!

WAT DO U THINK ???? pirat

LASTLY! am i cute? lol!
bumbay
bumbay
Lurker
Lurker

Female
Number of posts : 5
Server : ENGINE
Class : CLERIC
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by badtripboy Sat 14 Jun - 15:48

@ bumbay

Renz did'nt lose his friends. Were still here supporting him.

@ yuki

Can we have a reply as to what the status of the investigation and when the decision could probably be out?

With regards as to how many emails you receive no comment on that. I can reply as many as 200 emails a day.=, We just wanted to hear any progress.

Yes you indeed not working like robots, but dont let this case move as slow as snail.

Hope to hear from you GMs soon.
badtripboy
badtripboy
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Class : CRUSADER
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by junlozada Sat 14 Jun - 21:03

I really can't understand "insufficient information".....what information do you want to hear from the guy that keeps on giving you a reason to think?
He spent 35k of rums, what makes you think he would do such thing to waste his time waiting?

@Yuki

- I didn't mentioned any name and you are not the only one who's talking about email
junlozada
junlozada
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 36
Server : Engine
Class : Crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ishinomorileon Sat 14 Jun - 21:13

well, calm down guys...
Let us give them more time... Maybe they need to investigation on the working days...
At this time no staff in charge of this is on duty, except the duty GMs (or did I get the idea wrong, Yuki?)

so, they have like 5 days a week to investigate...lets give them another 1 week, time will answer to renzo's misfortune. All we can do now is calm down, keep update, and in the mean time try convince our fren renzo to not quit...
ishinomorileon
ishinomorileon
Black Dragon & Kraken Slayer
Black Dragon & Kraken Slayer

Male
Number of posts : 499
Server : deck
Class : crusader
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by BangBang Tue 17 Jun - 0:05

after this long still nt resolved?

look like what my guildmate say is right... time for change Wink

i alreadly lost hope on the similar case of mine..given their investigations progress...
BangBang
BangBang
Die shrubs DIE!!
Die shrubs DIE!!

Male
Number of posts : 17
Server : Anchor
Class : zzz
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bumbay Tue 17 Jun - 6:21

yup! i tink dis is very too long now, we knw dat der so many problems to settle, but hey guys! dis problems starts on 8th of june. my brother is a programmer n he says dat if u want 2 track dis problem, you will track dis to d date/time range dat it happens n it will not take more dan a day, coz d range is about 30mins only.

so.. can we ask wat kind of investigations r u doing? did u track a record or u investigate like a secret agent dat ask evryone abt wat happen n wat r their opinion? if then, why dont u make a poll, is he a lier? vote yes or no! omg! dis is insane... argent is now quiet.

pls take note dat it is true dat der are so many problems occur but dis problem is one of d popular coz maybe 80% of player in engines are tracking on dis. I recommend dat u must giv priority to d problems dat post in d forums coz dis problems was visualized and know of all players dan d problems dat u only see, n wat is dat? did d player knows dat also?

if d problems in d forum was resolved den dey will say "Oh d mgt r working!" den u got gud points, but d really gud things on dis is, other player wont lose their hope from u.

GOT IT! albino
bumbay
bumbay
Lurker
Lurker

Female
Class : CLERIC
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by badtripboy Tue 17 Jun - 15:11

@bumbay

I agree with you.

To: Management

How noobs are your investigators? Its been almost two weeks and yet nothing happen with the investigation!!!!! Yes there are too many incident reports, but my point is how long will it takes you guys to investigate? Is there any problem like this that is solved? Haven't heard. Like BUMBAY says, it will not take you that long to conduct an investigation. Is it you take the investigation too long or you just dont have any care for your players?????
badtripboy
badtripboy
Lurker
Lurker

Male
Class : CRUSADER
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2